Author Topic: A thread about nothing at all....  (Read 673022 times)

Son of Pappy

Re: A thread about nothing at all....
« Reply #360 on: January 03, 2012, 07:57:31 PM »
OK, since this is a thread about nothing at all how did my hair "situation"ome up?  If you thought my bald spot in the rear was funny, ya should see my receding hairline :o  I couldnt ride a bike without some kind of protective device on my head if I want to keep what little I have left on the front.  The combover is easy, I just cant seem to get the look I want when I comb everything to the front, can you say Cousin It?
Oh, BTW, it;s finally really dark out and it quit raining.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #361 on: January 03, 2012, 09:58:45 PM »
You guys are just going to LOVE electricity! I am tellin' ya', it is good stuff and will push that nasty darkness away.... sorta' like KiPass but it has wires.

Brian

Just had my firxt cup of joe.  Still dark outside.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #362 on: January 03, 2012, 10:00:16 PM »
The only state in the United States that has never had a foreign flag flown over it is Idaho.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #363 on: January 03, 2012, 10:21:19 PM »
I saw tonight on tv that a butterfly only lives for 14 days, and that they're really only active from noon to 2...  :o

No pressure to find some ladies before last call...  :-\

Son of Pappy

« Reply #364 on: January 03, 2012, 10:31:57 PM »
The only state in the United States that has never had a foreign flag flown over it is Idaho.

Brian
Well, not 'zactly, the arian nation has flown a certain nasty flag >:(  But it is true, they have never been ruled by a nation, well, do indians count?
Hey Brian, next time you speak with Kirby, will you ask his/her opinion on cats?   ;D

Offline Conrad

« Reply #365 on: January 04, 2012, 05:00:55 AM »

A buck forty with no helmet will work temporarily SoP...  ;D

I tried that back in my youth, all it did was create this funny bald spot I seem to have developed on the back of my head :-[

We're you sitting on the bike backwards?

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #366 on: January 04, 2012, 05:06:40 AM »
OK, since this is a thread about nothing at all how did my hair "situation"ome up?  If you thought my bald spot in the rear was funny, ya should see my receding hairline :o  I couldnt ride a bike without some kind of protective device on my head if I want to keep what little I have left on the front.  The combover is easy, I just cant seem to get the look I want when I comb everything to the front, can you say Cousin It?
Oh, BTW, it;s finally really dark out and it quit raining.

Oh, a skullet, why didn't you say so?

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #367 on: January 04, 2012, 10:13:24 AM »
 :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #368 on: January 04, 2012, 10:27:54 AM »
What's so funny?  >:( ;)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #369 on: January 04, 2012, 10:40:02 AM »
Like looking in the mirror Jim?  :)

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #370 on: January 04, 2012, 10:42:44 AM »
When they were filming the movie "Christmas Story" in Cleveland, the call went out for extras, we were all at work and thought about going down and being in the movie since pretty much everyone who went down was given a part. We couldn't figure out how we were all going to just walk away from our jobs that day and go down, never did, oh well. BTW, my idiot brother-in-law the cop never went down either.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #371 on: January 04, 2012, 11:03:25 AM »
And another thing, you know, the piece "Hallelujah Chorus" is NOT a Christmas song, was never meant to be, its an Easter song. But, it fits and has become a tradition. And tradition goes that when the King first heard it, that he stood, therefore everyone else stood, so from then on, whenever the piece was played, everyone stood. Its a b**ch in a half to play though, but being in the band, we got to sit.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Son of Pappy

« Reply #372 on: January 04, 2012, 02:39:24 PM »
It stopped raining long enough to start pouring.  I miss the rain :(

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #373 on: January 04, 2012, 05:32:07 PM »
Hitting freezing tonight in South FL  :o
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Excavator

« Reply #374 on: January 04, 2012, 06:05:58 PM »
Cover those tender fruits.  ;D

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #375 on: January 04, 2012, 06:51:03 PM »
High tides occur at noontime and midnight on Tahiti, regardless of the position of the moon.

Brian

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #376 on: January 05, 2012, 07:25:03 AM »
Hitting freezing tonight in South FL  :o

Cover those tender fruits.  ;D

Yeah people are panicking, and some taking pics of the frost on their cars. Incredible heh  :D
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #377 on: January 05, 2012, 07:49:56 AM »
There was frost on my truck's windshield yesterday morning... so I rode my bike in.  Talk about lazy.  :o
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Son of Pappy

« Reply #378 on: January 05, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
It's not raining out and I see some blue sky ;D  I think I'll have a donut with my coffee this morning.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #379 on: January 05, 2012, 09:38:38 AM »
Clear here but inside working.  Time for a cup of tea...  A tad early perhaps but what the heck.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.