Author Topic: 2nd post! ReAllY!  (Read 2220 times)

Offline feelergaugephil

2nd post! ReAllY!
« on: December 20, 2011, 11:13:04 PM »
Well, after trying for a few months and giving up I finally got back into the forum, no idea what happened to the old forum.
Anyway, my 08 has been running super and now has 29K on it, I did the shim work myself saving myself $$$$ at the stealers.
Only thing that I'm not happy is with the resale value, but I guess I didn't buy it to sell it......
Getting some Pilot's 3 next year as the 2's are cupped at 3600 miles, also while the tires are off got to get batteries for the TPS as it flashes "low battery" now....
Anyway, glad I'm finally back in.
Phil.
Dont take my LOW post count as being a new Connie owner, I have been with the "other site" before it imploded........

13 Connie dressed in blue

Son of Pappy

Re: 2nd post! ReAllY!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2011, 11:29:18 PM »
Welcome back!!!!  BDF was in the middle of an epic KiPass battle with Capn Bob and poof, down she went.  Lotsa data gone, some has been recovered but much is gone.  Have you considered trying the Angels?  By far my most favorite tire to date.  Glad ya was out riding, it's the only excuse accepted in these here parts 8)

Offline feelergaugephil

« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2011, 11:34:25 PM »
Im a Michelin man, I trust my life on them.......well especially the chicken strip areas!!!!!!!!  Oh, I also installed HID's, BEST mod ever, even cleared up the ABS crap that I had going on for a while with the back brake staying locked on.......
Theres a few Connies around here now.....
Funny, I was commenting to a guy the other day, when I bought my Connie in 08, checking ebay there was maybe one page, now, well, just check for yourself!
Very pleased with it, got a bug to go trade it on the new ZX1400, but when I only got offered $5600, they can kiss my a$$!
Dont take my LOW post count as being a new Connie owner, I have been with the "other site" before it imploded........

13 Connie dressed in blue

Offline So Cal Joe

« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2011, 08:43:24 AM »
Welcome back, never trade in your bike unless they give you what you want, which is never, Sell it outright and then go get the new bike. Wait a couple months until the great weather gets back and you will be able to get more for it, not many looking for a bike now.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once

Offline Toaster

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2011, 02:34:39 PM »
Welcome back. Love my 09, bought it in the good old US of A new, (I live in Canada)will run the wheels off it. When I trade it in it will have collector value only or .09$ a pound.
Merry Christmas