Author Topic: Stupid is as stupid does  (Read 33640 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Stupid is as stupid does
« Reply #60 on: June 15, 2018, 08:28:30 AM »
Such a humanitarian..  :rotflmao:

My thoughts exactly. The drunk chick would just go to sleep and never produce any offspring.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2018, 07:46:54 AM »
If she was trying to prove that she could "suck start a diesel" she did it all wrong. :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

Correct! That's not the way to 'give head'.    :P
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2018, 05:55:03 PM »
found this thread funny, but decided to take it further....
and it's all about US... so come on, admit the silly stoopid stuff we do... not stuff gleaned from the net, I can watch stoopid there all the time..
show us YOUR stupid stuff... ( like David Letterman's stupid pet tricks...)

we can all laugh, and have better fun when we meet face to face..

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=23512.0

Do it...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2018, 08:46:29 AM »
I do stupid stuff ALL the time but I don't take pictures or videos of it. But I will relate one of the dumbest things I did recently. Replaced the cylinder base gasket on my DR650, put it all back together and took it for a test ride. Got about 6 miles and it died. Got off the bike and could see that it was HOT! Forgot to put oil in it.

found this thread funny, but decided to take it further....
and it's all about US... so come on, admit the silly stoopid stuff we do... not stuff gleaned from the net, I can watch stoopid there all the time..
show us YOUR stupid stuff... ( like David Letterman's stupid pet tricks...)

we can all laugh, and have better fun when we meet face to face..

http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=23512.0

Do it...

Offline just gone

• COG#9712 '10 ABS
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2018, 10:10:23 AM »
Forgot to put oil in it.

OUCH!  :yikes: :doh: When you take it apart, please take photos.
 DRs are tough, and so are you if you pushed it the 6 miles back.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2018, 11:08:38 AM »
How a McDonald's receipt crippled an elite drug-fighting team

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/how-a-mcdonalds-receipt-crippled-an-elite-drug-fighting-team/ar-AAyPxc6?li=BBnb7Kz

Narcotics Detective Kyle Willett made the 10-minute drive to a McDonald's drive-thru for sweet tea and cheeseburgers before returning to work — and doing something no one expected.
Alone in his white Chevrolet Tahoe — outside the UPS global shipping hub where he worked with an elite task force to intercept drug shipments — Willett tore the packing tape off a box, pried open a metal safe and stole piles of cash totaling about $40,000.

But the Louisville Metro Police veteran, well trained in exposing criminals' missteps, made an elementary mistake of his own.

He used his credit card for the $4.76 McDonald's meal and then forgot to remove the receipt from the fast-food bag he crumpled and stuffed inside the box before sending the package on its path to Oakland, California.

Willett didn't know that a West Coast drug interdiction task force anxiously awaited its delivery. A judge had already signed a search warrant to allow investigators to open the package, as it was expected to contain valuable evidence.

The box should have helped investigators snag a drug trafficker. Instead, it netted a cop. It also exposed questionable practices by two other detectives and for 19 months sidelined a task force charged with interrupting a major drug pipeline during the nation's worst drug crisis — blamed for more than 400 deaths in Louisville last year.

"We were missing a lot of drugs with this task force not up and running," said Russell Coleman, U.S. attorney for the Western District of Kentucky.

Many narcotics detectives trusted Willett.

Lauded as one of Louisville Metro Police's most accomplished detectives, Willett was once featured on the true crime TV show "The First 48," discussing key evidence seized in a double homicide.
And sometimes when the task force supervisor couldn't be on site, he was left in charge.

But in June 2016, the phone rang at the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office. California police were on the other line with details about how their drug investigation hit a snag when the $40,000 in cash, their evidence, was stolen.

Investigators in Louisville tracked the last four digits of the credit card printed on the McDonald's receipt to Willett. And a restaurant security camera showed his white Tahoe, bought by the police department, pulling out of the drive-thru at the same time printed on the receipt.

Federal agents hid surveillance cameras inside Willett's SUV that August and began watching the task force's movements at UPS Worldport. The next time Willett stole cash from a box — and there was a next time — it was captured on video.

The felony theft case against Willett was mounting as the FBI and Louisville police's Public Integrity Unit teamed up to investigate.

The probe into one man's actions soon spread to an inspection of an entire task force charged with keeping drugs off the streets.

The team had worked hard to earn a coveted federal designation in the High Intensity Drug Trafficking Area program, which provides money, training and resources to those policing the most saturated areas. It united five members from LMPD, one from Kentucky State Police, three from the Jefferson County Sheriff's Office and one part-time agent from Homeland Security Investigations.

They hunted for drugs in packages flown through UPS, Fed-Ex and the United States Postal Service — intercepting many poisons in 2016, including 50 pounds of heroin — about a day's supply for 22,500 addicts. They also found 197 pounds of cocaine and 190 pounds of meth.

There's more to the story, click the link above if you'd like to read it.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2018, 01:15:32 PM »
OUCH!  :yikes: :doh: When you take it apart, please take photos.
 DRs are tough, and so are you if you pushed it the 6 miles back.

I didn't take it apart. My wife brought me the oil, gave it 30 minutes to cool down, put the oil in it and rode it home. Been riding it ever since. It's an 01, been ridden hard and not worth much. I figure as long as it's starts and runs fine, I'll just keep riding it.

Yes the DR is built tough. My 2 wheel jeep:

« Last Edit: June 20, 2018, 07:57:45 AM by Rhino »

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2018, 02:32:22 PM »
I walked backwards down a rough staircase this one time...... but the wrist seems to be healing OK though pretty painful of late....

But a neighbor, who was a house- painter, was doing the peak of a Cape Cod house one day and his extension ladder was not long enough. But he DID have a 12' or so step- ladder so...... well you get the idea. But it was surprising to him, after he climbed the step ladder and then up onto the extension ladder, made it to the top with a brush and a bucket of paint that the extension ladder slipped off the step ladder. Who woulda' thunk it? Anyway, fortunately the Earth was there to break his fall, as well as his pelvis and numerous other bones. Some time later, when he was able to again work, he went to the jobsite and had to spend a couple of days scraping dry paint off the trim and the windows..... and then of course finish painting the house. I do not know what he used for a ladder that time because I told him I did not want to know and to please NOT tell me.

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2018, 08:03:29 AM »
Kind of like this:

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2018, 07:25:19 PM »
But not quite as bad as this:
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2018, 06:36:30 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/06/14/minnesota-teenager-gets-her-head-stuck-in-tailpipe-during-music-festival.html

...and on the flip side....  http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/kansas-man-charged-for-tailpipe-tryst-762953
Police: Perp repeatedly tried to penetrate a parked vehicle

JUNE 20--A Kansas man was charged today with lewd and lascivious behavior for his repeated attempts to have sex with the tailpipe of a parked automobile, according to court records.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2018, 08:49:26 AM »
...and on the flip side....  http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/bizarre/kansas-man-charged-for-tailpipe-tryst-762953
Police: Perp repeatedly tried to penetrate a parked vehicle

JUNE 20--A Kansas man was charged today with lewd and lascivious behavior for his repeated attempts to have sex with the tailpipe of a parked automobile, according to court records.

But what kinda car was it? Was it something like a sexy Ferrari 458 or a 1970 Pinto wagon? Makes a big difference ya know?   ;)

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #72 on: June 21, 2018, 11:55:29 AM »
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #73 on: June 21, 2018, 11:57:54 AM »
So, so many jokes. So many ways to get this thread locked.

Maybe I can just sneak this one in though: she must be a very interesting...... 'date'.

Brian

It takes all kinds...

http://thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/anika-witt-sentenced-902843
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #74 on: June 21, 2018, 01:07:24 PM »
Witt’s .380 caliber Kimber handgun was not discovered by investigators until she was subjected to a strip search while being booked into the county jail. A female corrections officer recovered the loaded weapon from Witt’s vagina. The gun had a bullet in the chamber and its magazine was fully loaded, police said.

Gives new meaning to 'Having a full mag and one in the pipe'.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2018, 10:12:20 PM »
One year it snowed over 30 inches deep when we lived in western MD.  Cleaned off the snow on the driveway and the walkway.  Thought it would be a good idea to clean the snow off the roof.  No problem.  I'll wrap sandpaper around my boots to give me traction and just clean a bit off from the ground to get me a solid footing on the roof.  Climbed up the ladder and got both feet planted on the roof.  I think I was standing up less than a second before I fell.  From the inside (according to the wife and kids laughing hysterically) it looked like a scene out of Married with Children with Al falling off the roof as seen through a window.  Thank goodness for the snow pile I made with the snow blower.  :doh: :nuts: :loco:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #76 on: August 17, 2018, 10:41:04 AM »
Over the years:       1972 Harley Rapido
1972 Suzuki T350R  1979 BMW R100RT
1987 Honda Helix.    2006 Kawasaki Concours

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #77 on: August 17, 2018, 01:12:34 PM »
https://youtu.be/SYr24F7hfSU

Good safety tip. Don't post videos or other evidence of your criminal behavior on social media.  ;)

"here's a video of me an Jed robbing the bank..."

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #78 on: August 17, 2018, 07:06:43 PM »
Good safety tip. Don't post videos or other evidence of your criminal behavior on social media.  ;)

"here's a video of me an Jed robbing the bank..."
Need somebody to hold your beer?

Offline mellow yellow

« Reply #79 on: August 18, 2018, 07:17:46 AM »
Just saw this. wonder if her parents have any inkling of this. years ago, heard a story where a motorcyclist ended up doing something stupid going through a toll gate and his passenger died. her dad who happened to be a police officer showed up to identified his daughters body. it's one thing to risk yourself, but why would you do that with someone else's love one?