Author Topic: BDF  (Read 1145 times)

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
BDF
« on: November 13, 2022, 07:11:17 AM »
I just read on the other  forum of the passing of one of our friends, Brian Felice.  Brain was one of the great contributers to both forums over the years and his electrical devices have been a great resource for Concours 14 riders. I had the pleasure of Meeting Brian and his wife Andrea during a ride to New England back in 2012. One of the smartest and nicest guys I have ever met.  Rest In Peace Brian.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: BDF
« Reply #1 on: November 13, 2022, 04:35:07 PM »
Wait, Brian, BDF- this BDF?  http://zggtr.org/index.php?action=profile;u=58

https://forum.concours.org/index.php?threads/one-of-us-has-passed.55509/

OMG, that is horrible.  I greatly enjoyed his postings and banter :(  He will be missed

Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2022, 08:14:29 PM »
I’m very sorry to hear of Brian’s passing.  I purchased his fuel light eliminator and was able to successfully install my Rostra cruise control based on his tutorial.  His knowledge and humor will be missed.  RIP
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline Big Red

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2022, 04:19:14 PM »
Wow. That's terrible.
2010 C14, Shoodaben Engineering MRP Flash, Delkevic slip-on, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, highway pegs, tail tidy, AST peg lowering brackets, LED switchbacks all the way around, Bright2Wheels tail light, StompGrips, custom seat, 2015 C14 vented and blacked out windshield, Dunlop RS3s, and a Fat Ninja hat.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #4 on: November 15, 2022, 03:04:15 AM »
RIP Brian :(
We will miss ya.
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #5 on: November 15, 2022, 06:19:01 AM »
Brian and Kirby
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: November 15, 2022, 11:14:36 AM »
I'm in total shock.  One of the nicest people I knew.  He will be missed.  So sorry for his family.  I think he was living in the Northern VA area to be close to his son.   :'(
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #7 on: November 15, 2022, 03:11:02 PM »
Brian and Kirby

Eeeew.
My eyes are so screwed up now, I thought that said "Brian and Kitty", and clicked on it for a zoom.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline PH14

« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2022, 10:29:38 AM »
I just saw his obituary posted on the Facebook site last night. I hadn't yet heard. I am in total shock. Brian was a fantastic guy and contributed so much. His expertise and information, along with his humor will be missed.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2022, 04:09:38 AM »
Can you share that info please...

Thanks
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline PH14

« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2022, 11:08:26 AM »

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2022, 06:12:13 PM »
Thanks.  What saddens me the most is that he was only a couple of hours away from me and we never met... :'(

Offline PH14

« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2022, 08:47:17 PM »
Thanks.  What saddens me the most is that he was only a couple of hours away from me and we never met... :'(

I know what you mean. I wanted to meet up with him as well. I am farther away than that, but wanted to ride and meet him.

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2022, 03:52:53 AM »
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2022, 05:30:13 AM »
Note that there is a Memorial Wall at the Funeral Home.  If you want to say some words about him then please do.  I think that Andrea would appreciate the support.  I'd really like to do something bike related in his honor here in Virginia or rides elsewhere if someone has some ideas on that.