Author Topic: Updated my DRL .......  (Read 2271 times)

Offline sas mayhem

Updated my DRL .......
« on: April 13, 2012, 10:21:14 PM »
Well I ended up doing my lights again. Last year I went with BikeVis light pods and modulator to help being seen. I was very pleased with the effect and the product as a whole.....but I wanted more lighing. I came across this web site http://www.mondomotos.com/product/led/ and  I got up with Brain who returns e mail quickly  ;) and made the order. I picked up a pair of there DRL, they came in just a few days to NC. They are very rugged and seem to be built to last. I took off the BikeVis pods and installed these, and tied them into the BikeVis modulator. I wish thse pictures can show how attention getting these are. So far I have not been flashed by any cars so the aiming might be right on. Check out the pictures.

Here is a 3/4 of the nose with the head light off

and with the headlight on...

And head on with the head light off.......

All in all I'm very pleased with these new DRL, there going to be keepers for sure.
I'm going to replace the lower DRL's that I have now with some LED spot lights that they will be getting in a few weeks.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline F-106

Re: Updated my DRL .......
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2012, 11:16:22 PM »
LOOKS GREAT RON. THAT 06 IS LOOKING GOOD!!
IN THRUST WE TRUST

Offline sas mayhem

Re: Updated my DRL .......
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2012, 11:41:17 PM »
Thanks my friend.

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....