The C10, aka Kawasaki Concours - The Original > Accessories and Modifications - C10

GenMar is a terrible company...

(1/5) > >>

ThumperStorm:
I ordered some bar risers for GenMar on August 20th. After waiting for some time I had to try several times to reach them asking where my order was. They finally replied on the 31st, that they where on backorder but should be in the next day. After still not being notified that they had been shipped I again tried several times to get a hold of them without any response. Tonight, Sept. 13th, I happened to be going through my spam folder in my email account and found an email from GenMar from the 6th, saying my order had been cancelled. No explanation for why it was cancelled and I haven't received a refund. I paid through PayPal and now have to open a case with them. What a horrible experience.

bigdt73:

--- Quote from: MAN OF BLUES on September 13, 2018, 01:59:47 PM --- :popcorn: :popcorn:

I just looked up Hubris in the dictionary...

that word comes to mind..
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hubris

I won't be chastised on this site, for anything I say, regarding you making Libel remarks of a vendor, that has treated all of us very well... for like 30+ freaking years...

the world does not revolve around you Mary jane,

so does this sound acceptable?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Defamation

--- End quote ---

Devil's advocate--What is false about his stated experience?

MAN OF BLUES:
the title of his posting...
 :battle: :hitfan: :doh:

ThumperStorm:

--- Quote from: MAN OF BLUES on September 13, 2018, 07:09:00 PM ---the title of his posting...
 :battle: :hitfan: :doh:

--- End quote ---

You are entitled to your opinion, please be courteous enough to allow me mine.

Rick Hall:

--- Quote from: MAN OF BLUES on September 13, 2018, 01:59:47 PM ---
I won't be chastised on this site, for anything I say, regarding you making Libel remarks of a vendor...

--- End quote ---

Don't hold your breath...  >:(

What some of the relatively new guys and gals may not appreciate is that Gene (GenMar) has been an outstanding supplier for the C-10 for well in excess of 25 years. Even through the "Fish Bait Larry" event 10-15 years ago.

Given that, and given he's probably a 'one man show' getting up there in years, *I* don't have a problem with him gently bowing out of the C-10 market. Other may differ, especially the new members here.

Implying a *new* member is a dick wad for posting a negative review of a long time supplier is just plain (plane?) callous, as we all know the title "Dick Wad" is exclusively yours ;) :rotflmao:  :chugbeer:

Rick

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version