Author Topic: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!  (Read 117150 times)

Offline daringdave

Re: MCE Canyon Cage Group Buy thru May 31st!
« Reply #160 on: June 13, 2012, 10:41:36 AM »
Ryan,
How's the first batch looking for shipping? I'm getting excited!!  :P :P

Looks like we're a bit ahead of schedule! We just sent the first batch of bars out to our powder coaters and I snapped a photo of them as they were on their way out of our facility. We should be ready to ship the first sets by early next week so those of you who placed your order first should be seeing these sooner than expected!  ;D

2010 Neptune Blue

Offline Kinetic1

• I really do have the best wife EVER! 2013 Tuono
« Reply #161 on: June 14, 2012, 04:33:06 AM »
My card has been charged which should mean they shipped.  :) :) :)
No, really, she is the best and I can prove it...

Connie has been sold. Replaced with 2013 Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC

Offline daringdave

« Reply #162 on: June 14, 2012, 08:53:54 AM »
Mine too. Maybe we'll get a status update from Ryan today. Last group buy, he gave us the initials of the folks that had been shipped in the first lot, to ease the suspense. ;)
2010 Neptune Blue

Offline Caffeinated

• Arena
« Reply #163 on: June 14, 2012, 08:59:29 AM »
They called yesterday afternoon to get my CC#, and I was #9 on the list. Said it might go out, but if not then it would ship today. It sounded hectic there trying to get them shipped out.
Chris (COG# 8538), Bristow, Va
2012 Black Concours 1400
2011 Silver Concours 1400 (Totaled)
2002 Silver Concours (sold), 06 Vulcan 900LT (sold), 03 VStar 650 (sold)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #164 on: June 14, 2012, 10:30:32 AM »
Morning guys! We finally received some of the Canyon Cages back from our powder coaters and managed to get some shipped out yesterday. It was definitely hectic because we got the guards back around 230pm and FedEx usually shows up at 4pm to pick up the daily shipments so we didn't have much time to get them prepped and sent. Anyhow, I managed to get out about 15 shipments which I'll list below:

T.E. - 01752
S.S. - 79424
J.Z. - 94561
A.H. - 49512
W.G. - 37027
W.R. - 10018
J.C. - 35750
T.V. - 97124
S.R. - 80908
C.B. - 84041
D.D. - 94577
R.M. - 75220
K.K. - 68133
M.B. - 78738
R.R. - 37398
D.T. - 84057
M.M. - 67401

We should be getting more sent out today which I'll list later on once they leave the facility. Also just a heads up, those of you who purchased the clamps/highway pegs, I will be shipping your Canyon Cages out within the next few days but the clamps will not be ready for another two weeks or so. In that case, I'll ship them separately so you can get the Canyon Cage put on your bike and you can just add the pegs when they're ready. If any of you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline wipfel

• 2010 Concours 14 ABS
« Reply #165 on: June 14, 2012, 12:11:39 PM »
Ha! I'm on the list. :D  Thanks, Ryan!
--If I could be anywhere right now, I'd still be out there, on my bike, in the wilderness.

2010 Concours 14 ABS

Breaker19

« Reply #166 on: June 14, 2012, 02:46:32 PM »
Question - do the bars come with hardware? Or does the stock hardware get reused? My apologies if this has been asked and answered previously, though I did not see it.

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #167 on: June 14, 2012, 08:20:38 PM »
Question - do the bars come with hardware? Or does the stock hardware get reused? My apologies if this has been asked and answered previously, though I did not see it.

Its all good! I think this was answered previously but I believe it was in a different thread. Anyhow, the bars do indeed come with the necessary/required hardware.
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline Kinetic1

• I really do have the best wife EVER! 2013 Tuono
« Reply #168 on: June 15, 2012, 05:22:36 AM »
Sweet!! Thanks Ryan. We really appreciate you getting these shipped in a hurry. 

Just a few more weeks for the pegs and I will be golden for the next raod trip.
No, really, she is the best and I can prove it...

Connie has been sold. Replaced with 2013 Aprilia Tuono V4 APRC

Breaker19

« Reply #169 on: June 15, 2012, 06:56:17 AM »
Its all good! I think this was answered previously but I believe it was in a different thread. Anyhow, the bars do indeed come with the necessary/required hardware.

Thanks, Ryan. I looked through the posts, I couldn't find it but I appreciate the reply! Great job.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #170 on: June 16, 2012, 11:22:25 PM »
Morning guys! We finally received some of the Canyon Cages back from our powder coaters and managed to get some shipped out yesterday. It was definitely hectic because we got the guards back around 230pm and FedEx usually shows up at 4pm to pick up the daily shipments so we didn't have much time to get them prepped and sent. Anyhow, I managed to get out about 15 shipments which I'll list below:

T.E. - 01752
S.S. - 79424
J.Z. - 94561
A.H. - 49512
W.G. - 37027
W.R. - 10018
J.C. - 35750
T.V. - 97124
S.R. - 80908
C.B. - 84041
D.D. - 94577
R.M. - 75220
K.K. - 68133
M.B. - 78738
R.R. - 37398
D.T. - 84057
M.M. - 67401

We should be getting more sent out today which I'll list later on once they leave the facility. Also just a heads up, those of you who purchased the clamps/highway pegs, I will be shipping your Canyon Cages out within the next few days but the clamps will not be ready for another two weeks or so. In that case, I'll ship them separately so you can get the Canyon Cage put on your bike and you can just add the pegs when they're ready. If any of you have any questions or comments don't hesitate to ask!

Sweet! I should be getting a visit from FedEx soon!

Offline Stubby

• 2011 Silver ABS Concours 1400
« Reply #171 on: June 17, 2012, 07:23:06 AM »
Mine showed up on Friday a nice surprise I must say. So Ryan what little kid did you have put those inside brace bolts on. Really I had to have a neighbor kid come put them on for me! My short fat hands just did not fit and I will be buying some new tools to take them off ( if they ever come off ) 30 min to tighten 2 nuts was a bit much. But hey there on look good and hope to test ride them Sunday.
it's better to ask forgiveness than permission..... So I have been told

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #172 on: June 18, 2012, 10:11:22 AM »
Morning guys! I have a few extra people we were able to ship out on Thursday. I apologize for updating this list a bit late but unfortunately I was out of office for the day by the time the list of daily shipments was ready. Anyhow, on Thursday, June 14th we shipped out the following orders:

D.C. - 30606
R.S. - 48455
E.K. - 08223
R.P. - 99577
J.S. - 95425
M.M. - 46240
A.S. - 07869

We will be shipping more out this week once we get another batch of 25 back from our finishers so I'll be sure to update the list at that time! Thanks you guys!

Mine showed up on Friday a nice surprise I must say. So Ryan what little kid did you have put those inside brace bolts on. Really I had to have a neighbor kid come put them on for me! My short fat hands just did not fit and I will be buying some new tools to take them off ( if they ever come off ) 30 min to tighten 2 nuts was a bit much. But hey there on look good and hope to test ride them Sunday.

Hahahha I suppose "Stubby" is an appropriate alias! Armando was the one to install the inside brace bolts. It is a bit of a tight fit but that was really our only option. I'm glad you finally got them put on though! Let us know how you like them once you have some time to ride around with them on.

Offline danl

« Reply #173 on: June 18, 2012, 10:24:05 AM »
It feels like being a kid waiting for Santa. I check to see my initials on the next list, and they are not there yet, but I know they will be soon!

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #174 on: June 18, 2012, 12:26:23 PM »
I'm with ya there buddy!  :)
Do not go gentle into that good night.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #175 on: June 19, 2012, 09:13:32 AM »
Morning! Just an update for you guys: We'll be picking up another 25 sets from our powder coaters today so we'll be shipping more of those out by tomorrow! As for the chrome sets, we plan on picking those up today as well, actually. However, the chrome sets take a bit longer to prep for shipping because we have to unwrap them and hand wipe each one individually before boxing them up to be shipped so we probably won't get the chrome sets out until Thursday most likely. It all depends on traffic and how long it takes for our driver to get them to us to begin prepping them for shipping! I just wanted those of you who are still waiting that there are still sets on their way.  ;D

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #176 on: June 19, 2012, 12:48:57 PM »
Any update for those of us who are buying the most profitable sets you're selling?  :)
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #177 on: June 19, 2012, 12:58:32 PM »
Any update for those of us who are buying the most profitable sets you're selling?  :)

I'm not quite sure what you mean by that, Necron. Do you mean the raw sets that you purchased? I was only confused because I'm pretty sure that's what you ordered but I don't think those are the most profitable sets we sell.  :o I believe your raw set is leaving our facility today, though. I'll update the thread later on when we have the shipments prepped and I'm positive about what's leaving today.

Offline Necron99

• Arena
    • Facebook Page
« Reply #178 on: June 19, 2012, 02:46:25 PM »
Cool!  I can't imagine any way that the raw sets are not more profitable than the chromed or the powdercoated sets - from this group buy.
-Dylan Thomas

2010 ZG1400 COG #9384

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #179 on: June 19, 2012, 02:57:10 PM »
Cool!  I can't imagine any way that the raw sets are not more profitable than the chromed or the powdercoated sets - from this group buy.

It's official, the raw sets are leaving today! You're right, though. The raw sets are the most profitable for us from this group buy alone merely because we don't have to cover the cost of finishing them. I just wasn't positive that's what you meant or not. I think the bathroom bars are actually a bit more profitable for us overall so that's what lead to my confusion. Anyhow, I hope you guys enjoy your guards! I hope it's okay that I shipped yours and Dalroos (I believe that's who also ordered the raw set) out together because they were both going to Ayers Garage.