Author Topic: Well had a great cruise/ride here in Raleigh......  (Read 1630 times)

Offline sas mayhem

Well had a great cruise/ride here in Raleigh......
« on: January 03, 2012, 09:34:47 AM »
Well the cruise in was way better that expected, the incredibly wonderful weather had all bike and car enthusiasts coming out of the wood work. A whole lot of old Detroit iron and retro cars. A 1966 GTO with a 2008 Corvette motor done right. Sweet arse rides.

Very nice split bumper....

Clean 442...

502 BB stuffed in this 69....

Late model Vette motor in this GTO....Clean install

Nice custom job.....

Half way through a very nice and relaxed paced cruise around Raleigh..

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline Front Runner

Re: Well had a great cruise/ride here in Raleigh......
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2012, 02:35:16 PM »
Great pics SAS. I've been to a cruise in before at Grill 57 with some of my other riding buddies.
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2012, 10:54:55 AM »
Hey Frontrunner, it was a great day, it was my first time there and it's only about 20 min from my house....to

Cheers
Ron
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline Shadowofshoe

• Arena
  • Mastiff pup/human pup
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2012, 02:48:16 PM »

It always kills me that so many of those cars just seemed normal back then.....no idea how special they were. Just think it took over three decades for good(not great) American nameplate cars to be made again???
             Mike
Sooooo....we are about to be a Nation that makes you prove you have insurance-but it's not necessary to prove that you are indeed a Citizen of that Nation?