Author Topic: Who here lives in or goes through New Mexico often?  (Read 1767 times)

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: Who here lives in or goes through New Mexico often?
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2013, 04:00:07 AM »
Or you're due for a colonoscopy and want to avoid the hassle of going through the health system the normal way..

Possibly police aliens?  It is New Mexico...

"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2013, 04:05:10 AM »
Or you're due for a colonoscopy and want to avoid the hassle of going through the health system the normal way..

Thanks Jim. I was going to mention Obamacare but I didn't want to get it kicked to the Arena.  ;)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2013, 04:11:58 AM »
But you just did, Gary..  I'm sure loads of fun can be made with this but the victim/perp will probably have the last laugh as he sues the pants of that PD.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:10:02 AM »
But you just did, Gary..  I'm sure loads of fun can be made with this but the victim/perp will probably have the last laugh as he sues the pants of that PD.

I think that Gila Regional Medical Center will be seeing some of that lawsuit action.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 05:33:58 AM »
I certainly hope so.  If it were me, I'd end up owning that town and hospital.

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 06:20:51 AM »
Man, by the time this thing would be over I would own the Police dept., Sheriff's dept. and the hospital. I don't understand why an x-ray isn't enough, and to top it off the hospital is trying to get him to pay for their "services"?

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #7 on: November 07, 2013, 07:30:29 AM »
Another thing, look thru that website at all the stories. Man it just makes my blood boil.