Author Topic: No longer a Concours owner  (Read 2603 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: No longer a Concours owner
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2020, 08:22:43 AM »
You're right about that!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline zgirl

« Reply #21 on: July 27, 2020, 04:47:08 PM »
Well, the replacement is a 2003 Suzuki SV650S, a bit different from a Goldwing. I went to see it yesterday, had a test ride (on a gravel road, no less), everything seemed fine. The seller delivered it from Green Valley, ON to Ottawa, it's in the garage now, should be registered today. I admit to being a geezer, but not yet a sedate geezer.

Edit to add: And (!), it has a Ninja ZX14 shock to replace the stock one, so I can legitimately still call myself concoursowner on eBay. Oooeee.

Congrats!! 

I loved my SV, unfortunately I had a teenage volleyball injury with my knee that caused a negative impact with comfort on that bike.  My DL650 has been the answer.  Still have my '03 Connie. 

Happy miles with your new ride!!
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'03 Kawi ZG1000
'09 Suzuki DL650
COG #5995, AMA #724312, CDA #0117, BMW MOA 121177

Offline lather

• Arena
  • And I think my spaceship knows which way to go...
    • Louisiana Chapter MSTA
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2020, 10:25:37 AM »
Congratz on the SV. That's a bullet proof motor Mine (02) did about 50 track days and survived 4 or 5 crashes with only minor damage before I sold it.
Nothing worse than having your balls go missing.