Author Topic: My new TT bike  (Read 2065 times)

Offline sixshooter

My new TT bike
« on: September 14, 2013, 12:17:53 PM »
Just finished my project bike. It started out life as a 82 XS 650 and now is my retro street tracker. Lots of mods to include a 750 cc engine with larger cam and headwork by Baisley Performance here in Portland. Special thanks to Mike Ellis for the exhaust system and finishing touches. Should make a nice TT bike on the weekends.
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
Re: My new TT bike
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2013, 12:20:34 PM »
WOW....great job, what a beauty and I am so envious!!!!!  :thumbs:
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline sixshooter

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2013, 12:34:24 PM »
Thanks. It started out as a basket case. Always liked the Triumphs and Yamahas back in the 70's TT racing and decided to build a street legal (barely) version. Got to ride a couple of parade laps with it at Castle Rock for the Nationals in August and thats probably as close as I will get to running it on a tt track. Took a long time for the grin to fade...
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein

Offline Conrad

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 07:31:40 AM »
Nice!    :thumbs:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 10:33:04 AM »
SWEEEEEEET!