Author Topic: 2012 Kawasaki Concours14 W/only 2,578 miles & KPP Warranty *SOLD*SOLD*SOLD*  (Read 6818 times)

Offline Robocop1127

Do you think it was the Spyder's fault or was it newbie untrained operators?
*** I think it was a combination of a design flaw in the braking system plus Rider error-driving too fast for conditions!!!***

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
*** I think it was a combination of a design flaw in the braking system plus Rider error-driving too fast for conditions!!!***

Brake system flaw? What do you mean?
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Robocop1127

Brake system flaw? What do you mean?
***I was an accident investigator on my Traffic Unit and am not at liberty to divulge that information. Poseidon,If you own a Spyder you might want to look into whether or not they released any TSB's on their braking setup my friend.

Offline pmcn500

• +A GGH IIG HGHA

**Thanks for the kind and supportive words my fellow Brother in Blue & thank you for your service!!! I really appreciate that!!! I got 31 years in with not one bus ride because I drove myself to the ER on both of my incidents but this one did me in and I wouldn't change a thing that went down on this early morning because I saved a Mother and her two daughters from an armed car-jacker who abducted them and held them captive in their vehicle overnight for just over 7 hours!!! Once her account was all exhausted of the funds he told the Judge that hadn't myself and my new recruit stopped their vehicle that he was going to execute them because they could identify him!!! Well, that dirt-bag got a broken jaw,ribs & 25 years for his crimes and I got a free ticket back to the civilian life. I'm still able to give back by teaching Firearms Instruction and Defensive Tactics out at the Academy to the new Cadets so I'm loving life right now and dealing with my rehabilitation***

Wow !! ..... although in my opinion... a broken jaw and ribs.... were still not enough.... but well done my good friend (and your sidekick) for bringing this situation to a safe end....
As a previous LEO from Scotland, I fully appreciate how much more difficult your career is here....and offer my full unreserved respect. Stay safe my friend.
2008 Kawasaki Concours 14
1996 Honda Hornet 250

Offline Robocop1127

Wow !! ..... although in my opinion... a broken jaw and ribs.... were still not enough.... but well done my good friend (and your sidekick) for bringing this situation to a safe end....
As a previous LEO from Scotland, I fully appreciate how much more difficult your career is here....and offer my full unreserved respect. Stay safe my friend.
***Thanks so much brother for the supportive words & I certainly agree with you there!!! I hope that your enjoying your retirement from L.E. because things have really changed out here these days for our fellow brothers in blue!!!***

Offline Robocop1127

***Updated information on my bike guys***  *** My bikes asking price is now a Firm $8,000.00 because I just purchased the Kawasaki Protection Plus Warranty today which will begin on the day my current K.P.P Warranty expires on 04/20/2018 & now this bikes Warranty is good until 04/20/2021***

Offline Robocop1127

My bikes still available guys which is shocking but more than likely due to the winter weather but now it includes an extended 3 year K.P.P. Warranty on top of the existing Kawasaki Warranty and is now ***good through 04/20/2021/*** & with this bike only having 2,578 miles it's as good as new!!!

Offline Robocop1127

Lot's of interest but the bike is still available guys and is one of the lowest mileage Concours 14's with a full 3 year warranty for the least amount of money anywhere in the CONUS!!!

Offline Robocop1127

My bike won't be around too much longer due to spring being just around the corner guys but for now it's still available which is hard to believe!!!

Offline Robocop1127

***The Bike was SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,Today guys!!!*** I had a guy drive up all the way from Maryland 5 & 1/2 hours to buy it here in Pittsburgh and is now a great friend and very happy with the bike!!!

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
Congrats on the sale!
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline Robocop1127

Congrats on the sale!
***Thanks Brother,I appreciate that!!!***

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
***The Bike was SOLD,SOLD,SOLD,Today guys!!!*** I had a guy drive up all the way from Maryland 5 & 1/2 hours to buy it here in Pittsburgh and is now a great friend and very happy with the bike!!!
Congrats on the sale. He definitely got a good deal! Did you tell him to join up here?
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline Robocop1127

Congrats on the sale. He definitely got a good deal! Did you tell him to join up here?
***I think he might visit here and the COG or even might be a member but I'll have to ask him. Thanks brother and should you know of anyone looking for any Concours14 goodies I have some brand new items for sale on here,LOL!!! Ride safe!!!***