Author Topic: Taxpayers are no longer funding...  (Read 1836 times)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Taxpayers are no longer funding...
« on: November 20, 2017, 05:19:44 AM »
...the continued existence of that pos Manson. Should have met Ole'Sparky many years ago. BIH Charlie!
 :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana

Offline blue14

• Arena
Re: Taxpayers are no longer funding...
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2017, 05:53:53 AM »
I was always and remain amazed he wasn't taken care of long ago.
2010 C14, 2007 ZX14,  2004 KTM 300SXC

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2017, 10:14:01 AM »
Yeah, it would seem so but the cost of putting someone to death in this country is also exceedingly expensive. Not sure in Chuckles case because he was incarcerated so long, it may have been less expensive to execute him back in in the olden' days but even then, it took years and cost well into seven digits to execute someone.

Personally, I really do not have an opinion on capital punishment either way; by the time we execute someone in this country, at least these days, those persons have almost always more than 'earned' it IMO and as far as I know, and he / she is beyond rehabilitation in any stretch of the imagination.

The two points that capital punishment hinges on, IMO are 1) that person will never, ever commit a crime or cause any type of damage again. That is a good thing IMO. But it must be balanced against at least the concern that someone may, and has been in the past, executed erroneously, and that punishment can never, ever be un- done or ended.

But anyway, I was a kid for the Manson family murders, trial and sentencing and in an odd way, this ends a particularly poor spotlight of human behavior and possibilities regarding excess. Well, almost ended, some of his 'family' are still alive and incarcerated. But they too are old and soon enough will not be a concern to anyone either.

As a newspaper printed after the four people tried and found guilty of killing Abraham Lincoln, 'We want to know their names no more.'. I think that is a perfect thought for this day as well.

Brian

...the continued existence of that pos Manson. Should have met Ole'Sparky many years ago. BIH Charlie!
 :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana :1DeadBanana
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Nosmo

• "We're all in this together." - Red Green
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 08:39:28 PM »
Mayhaps he and Ted Bundy can have a little one-on-one time now in the place where they have gone.

Rest Not in Peace.
A life undreamed is a waste.  A dream unlived is a sin.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 10:51:56 PM »
Mayhaps he and Ted Bundy can have a little one-on-one time now in the place where they have gone.

Rest Not in Peace.

Yeah, maybe than can take turns kill and eat each other over and over and over again.  No, wait... that might be heaven?  Hmm
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc