Poll

I just GOTTA know.  You should:

Give your standard wave or otherwise cool hand signal.
62 (86.1%)
Check to see if anyone is looking and THEN wave.
2 (2.8%)
Follow them til they stop and see if they will tell how much they REALLY paid.
2 (2.8%)
Fein vision problems and stare straight ahead.
5 (6.9%)
Go buy one yourself so you can see how they feel.
1 (1.4%)

Total Members Voted: 71

Author Topic: Do you wave to Can-Am Spyders or not?  (Read 25373 times)

Offline fisheyes

Re: Do you wave to Can-Am Spyders or not?
« Reply #80 on: May 18, 2011, 06:30:19 PM »
I wave to everyone.  About 10 yrs ago i bought my first bike, a beat up 86 honda 500 shadow, rode it home 40 miles in on a windy 40degree day and passed one other bike on my way home the guy waved at me ive been a waver ever since. 

The local dealership had canam out for a demo day a couple years ago so i signed up and took a demo ride fun to ride but different it took a little bit for me to get it through my head that no matter how hard i tried it will not lean into a corner. :)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Do you wave to Can-Am Spyders or not?
« Reply #81 on: May 18, 2011, 07:08:45 PM »
I wave to everyone.  About 10 yrs ago i bought my first bike, a beat up 86 honda 500 shadow, rode it home 40 miles in on a windy 40degree day and passed one other bike on my way home the guy waved at me ive been a waver ever since. 

The local dealership had canam out for a demo day a couple years ago so i signed up and took a demo ride fun to ride but different it took a little bit for me to get it through my head that no matter how hard i tried it will not lean into a corner. :)
Not yet. Patents have been filed for a leaning Spyder.http://www.asphaltandrubber.com/news/can-am-spyder-leaning-patent-application/