Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456486 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #1280 on: May 10, 2016, 05:30:10 AM »
I rode (car) with a guy once that did that, it's all I could do to keep from screaming  :yikes: .   Very very uncomfortable ride.  And you are correct, he was totally oblivious to drivers passing him on the right giving mean glares, fingers, honking a horn, flashing lights, etc...  I'm thinking that maybe in a past life, they lived where the steering wheel was on the right side.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #1281 on: May 10, 2016, 07:06:46 AM »
I think that is prevalent in many places.

It is interesting how many people believe that if they are going the speed limit, it is their "right" to be the in left [passing lane] and hold up traffic for miles.  They know they are "right" and are going to stay right next to someone in the other lane going the same speed and enforce their stance on everyone else..... and then some of the people they **** off start doing very dangerous stuff (use your imagination... lights, honking, tailgating, passing on the the shoulders or exit/ramp lanes, etc).

Other people I guess are just completely oblivious.

My brother some years ago was at a traffic school where someone in the class was proud of the fact that they like enforcing the speed limit by doing that. Ironic that this a**hole was in a traffic class for speeding. Luckily the cop teaching the class told him it was not his (the students) job to enforce the speed limit and that it was dangerous.

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #1282 on: May 10, 2016, 08:15:11 AM »
I've been known to work my way in front of these a'holes, then slow down until they get pissed and finally move over into the right lane.  I then speed away with a smile.  My work here is done! I don't do it on the bike though.

Offline EZ

« Reply #1283 on: May 10, 2016, 08:30:59 AM »
Back in the day of pagers (no cameras on any I knew of) A couple of taps to the rear bumper at speed convinced even the most stubborn that it was probably in their best interest to move aside. I know, Iknow "two wrongs don't make a right" but they sure did move right! I miss those days, but mainly cause I had hair back then.  >:(

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1284 on: May 10, 2016, 03:21:11 PM »
Back in the day of pagers (no cameras on any I knew of) A couple of taps to the rear bumper at speed convinced even the most stubborn that it was probably in their best interest to move aside. I know, Iknow "two wrongs don't make a right" but they sure did move right! I miss those days, but mainly cause I had hair back then.  >:(

I miss my hair also  :chugbeer:

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #1285 on: May 10, 2016, 04:45:26 PM »
I've been known to work my way in front of these a'holes, then slow down until they get pissed and finally move over into the right lane.  I then speed away with a smile.  My work here is done! I don't do it on the bike though.

I have to admit I have done that myself, too, a few times.  Also not on the bike...

Two wrongs don't make a right.... but it can sure feel good to be the occasional deliverer of karma.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1286 on: May 10, 2016, 04:49:51 PM »
I have to admit I have done that myself, too, a few times.  Also not on the bike...

Two wrongs don't make a right.... but it can sure feel good to be the occasional deliverer of karma.

It's not two wrongs if you're rightly correcting a wrong.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #1287 on: May 10, 2016, 04:50:05 PM »

Don't remind me :(
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conniesaki

« Reply #1288 on: May 10, 2016, 07:36:12 PM »
2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do.

Oh, and that was just a geometric statement, not a political one :P

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1289 on: May 11, 2016, 05:29:15 AM »

+1

2 wrongs don't make a right, but 3 lefts do.

Oh, and that was just a geometric statement, not a political one :P

:)
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #1290 on: May 11, 2016, 06:21:06 AM »

It's been so long since I've had hair, i can't remember it.
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1291 on: May 11, 2016, 05:31:38 PM »
It's been so long since I've had hair, i can't remember it.

Lol

Things that make me......etc etc.......

Head hair replaced by nature to grow from yer nose and ears.........bloody stuff irritates me like mad

Offline Strawboss

« Reply #1292 on: May 16, 2016, 11:41:20 AM »
Glucometers are calibrated for capillary blood, not venous blood. Eating more calories than your body burns causes you to gain weight. The poop from Canada geese blends well with springtime grass. Do not store slippery ceramic items on other slippery ceramic items at angles that produce movement. Cold air over warm water produces clouds and sometimes snow in May. My in-laws are idiots.
COG 5852-AMA Life 302525-NRA 9098599-SASS
2001 Concours-1982 KZ550A-1979 Triumph Bonneville-1995 Honda SA50

Offline Eupher

• Arena
  • U.S. Army, Retired
« Reply #1293 on: May 17, 2016, 10:02:44 AM »
Cagers whose heads you can't see -- only knuckles. Running TV screens at gas stations. Arrogant motorcycle dealer owners.
2012 C14 Arabian Candy Red
2003 Honda 919
1981 Suzuki 650E
1965 Honda S90

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #1294 on: May 17, 2016, 10:52:17 AM »
Cage after cage after cage with drivers staring at their phone.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1295 on: May 17, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »

Agree 100% with you 🍻👍😃

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1296 on: May 18, 2016, 05:17:27 AM »

I just don't get it! Drive the :censored: car you morons!!!    >:(
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #1297 on: May 18, 2016, 06:09:16 AM »
...or better yet ...TAKE THE BUS!

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #1298 on: May 18, 2016, 07:12:30 AM »
People who pull into a busy gas station and act like they've never filled the car/bike before.  Fumble around looking for the credit card, stare at the pump for awhile.  Slowly go through the menus.  etc.  I'm usually buttoning up and leaving before some of these morons have a gallon into the vehicle.

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #1299 on: May 18, 2016, 06:51:03 PM »
Never thought of this as subject for this thread.............BUT..................now you've brought it to my attention.............

Agree with you 100% 🍻👍😃