Author Topic: 2010 National Rally Route Maps  (Read 2303 times)

Offline Cold Streak

2010 National Rally Route Maps
« on: May 31, 2011, 10:11:20 PM »
Does anyone still have the routes that were published before the rally?  I went back and found the link, but it is dead.  I printed out the maps but don't have my favorite one anymore.   :(

Offline 2fast

• COG #6497, North Central Area Director
    • C-10 Heat Shield photos
Re: 2010 National Rally Route Maps
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 10:41:05 PM »
Send me your email address and I will forward it to the two guys that may have them in storage. If you know which route specifically, that would help so they don't have to try to send all of them.

Brian
Brian in Minnesota
Red hair and black leather, my favorite color scheme. Richard Thompson

Need Heat Shields for the C-10? 86-93 Front Brake upgrade brackets?  I got em! Click the little green globe under my Avatar on the left.

Offline Stasch

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2011, 07:21:49 AM »
I happen to still have those routes.  I can attach them to an email if you want, just PM me with your email addy if interested.

There's 7 gpx files contained in 1 Zip file, so you'll need Winzip (free trial version available) to open it.  Or, if needed can just send them expanded, may have to break them up into several emails.

Edited to add this:  http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/clubdocdisplay.cfm?clubID=1328&docID=14660&priv=0

Found a link to the same file at Cog-online in the library under 'GPS files'.  You do have to be a member though.
Stan Visser - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - > C10 STUFF FOR SALE - Parts List

He IS a racer, hence the forward lean!!  by: Mettler1

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2011, 12:44:10 PM »
I was just looking for the pdf files.  I can't do gpx as I don't have that sort of device.  Would be nice for this.

I downloaded the winzip files, but can't open them.  At one point there was a link to pdf's.  I'll send my email to 2Fast.

Thanks guys.

Offline ssmith

• Concours Owners Group
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2011, 01:14:25 PM »
Send me your email address and I will forward it to the two guys that may have them in storage. If you know which route specifically, that would help so they don't have to try to send all of them.

Brian

Brian - if you email them to me, I will add them to the ZIP file along with the GPX files that is linked to on the COG 2010 rally web page.
Steve Smith, COG #3184
Get your own official COG # by joining the Concours Owners Group, the premier sport-touring club for Concours enthusiasts and sport-touring riders.  Click here to learn more about club membership