Author Topic: Which highway Pegs for Gen 1 Canyon Cages?  (Read 4162 times)

Offline tretnine

• Behind Bars Motorcycles and Life
Which highway Pegs for Gen 1 Canyon Cages?
« on: September 08, 2012, 11:29:55 AM »
I'm looking for a set of highway pegs for my Gen 1 set of canyon cages and having a hell of a time. I see that there's a Rivco and a Ronnie set. Are there other options? I just got off live chat at Bike Bandit and was surprised to find that they've got nothing. I'm in the market.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: Which highway Pegs for Gen 1 Canyon Cages?
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2012, 12:32:14 PM »
I'm looking for a set of highway pegs for my Gen 1 set of canyon cages and having a hell of a time. I see that there's a Rivco and a Ronnie set. Are there other options? I just got off live chat at Bike Bandit and was surprised to find that they've got nothing. I'm in the market.

Ronnie's are not an option.  They are not compatible with gen 1 + canyons.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2015, 09:31:59 PM by maxtog »
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline 556ALPHA

• 2009 Candy Diamond Red
« Reply #2 on: September 08, 2012, 03:54:06 PM »
MFW Vario sells some nice looking pegs.  They are available from Twisted Throttle but cost apx. 2X the amount of the Rivcos.  The Rivco's are very practical with a lot of adjustment.  They were just a little too big for me.  They probably look better on the Gen2 Canyons as those bars are thicker.

MFW's

Offline jaclaw

« Reply #3 on: September 08, 2012, 05:02:29 PM »
Nice.

Offline tretnine

• Behind Bars Motorcycles and Life
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2012, 10:55:06 AM »
I think I'll have to start with a set of Rivcos, but I was hoping for more options. I'm kind of surprised at the limited field. Might have to see what my father in law can do in his metal shop.