Author Topic: Wanna help design another Canyon Cage?!  (Read 2677 times)

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
Wanna help design another Canyon Cage?!
« on: October 29, 2013, 08:25:49 AM »
Hey everyone! It seems like a lot of you really enjoy offering comments/opinions/ideas on design concepts of new products and since you all did such a bang-up job helping us with the C14 Canyon Cage, I figured I'd extend the opportunity to help out on the Canyon Cage for the C10 that we're currently working on.

If this sounds interesting to any of you, please check out the Accessories subsection of the C10 section on this forum and feel free to post comments! We haven't posted any pictures quite yet as we just started yesterday but I should have some decent updates coming later today. Here's a direct link to the thread: http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=15545.0. Cheers!
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!

Offline ninjawarrior1400

• "There is no second place winner in a gunfight."
Re: Wanna help design another Canyon Cage?!
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2013, 09:14:53 AM »
Ryan I have been trying to get you on the phone at....800-886-2368, but it never answers and goes to a fax tone...please advise your number that works so can order some goodies from you.

NInja
Ninjawarrior

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2013, 09:29:08 AM »
I've been seeing ya over on the GTR forum too lately eh Ryan, nice, hook up our brothers across the pond!  :thumbs: :chugbeer: 

Offline RyanMCEnterprises

• MC Enterprises
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2013, 09:39:43 AM »
Ryan I have been trying to get you on the phone at....800-886-2368, but it never answers and goes to a fax tone...please advise your number that works so can order some goodies from you.

NInja

Our toll free number is 866.886.2368. You can contact me at the office Monday - Thursday, 7am - 4:30pm or you can email me directly and I'm usually quite good at answering emails at almost any time.

I've been seeing ya over on the GTR forum too lately eh Ryan, nice, hook up our brothers across the pond!  :thumbs: :chugbeer:

Yea, we sell quite a few of the Canyon Cages for both the FJR and C14 internationally so I've been trying to find a dealer over there to stock our parts that I can refer people to so as to cut down on international shipping and duty fees. I've finally found someone that we're currently working with so hopefully our friends across the pond will have access to our parts at a more reasonable rate.  8)
MC Enterprises has been manufacturing quality motorcycle products for nearly 45 years! Visit us online at www.MCEnterprises.com!