Author Topic: Low battery tire pressure sensor warning  (Read 20210 times)

Offline Jim M.

• 2008 C-14
Re: Low battery tire pressure sensor warning
« Reply #40 on: October 19, 2012, 11:42:04 AM »
So........I'll officially run up the Bullshit flag on that thread. Just as I originally suspected.

Offline rcannon409

« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2012, 10:26:41 AM »
They told us several times that his does was not enough to kill someone, or should not have been.   For me, that was the scary part.  I've done the mixing on more than one occasion, and liked the result.  The Coroner used the word "unpredictable" a lot.

He had a recent shoulder surgery that could have contributed.

Sorry for being  a downer in the thread.  I KNOW you guys were joking, playing, etc, and I went to the next level. Again, sorry for that.

The feeling I had the morning when I found my brother dead, messed me up to say the least, and I'll never be the same. In ways, I'm more compassionate. In others, well, seeing the person I loved most in the world, dead, did me in.  I see him in my dreams, when in a busy store, as I go to sleep. I doubt there is 5 minutes per day I do without thinking of him.

So. sorry for coming on so strong, please forgive me. I really like you guys, and this felt like a comfortable place to vomit up some of this stuff. 

BUT, he was in Halloween 4, Season of the witch!  Hes running security for the guy who is running the control panel tha tis lettign Mike Meyers out of the "asylum"   The utah state prison, in reality.

These pressure sensors suck, though, and I wish they were up Mr Kawasaki's ass.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2012, 06:11:07 AM »
Sorry for being  a downer in the thread.  I KNOW you guys were joking, playing, etc, and I went to the next level. Again, sorry for that.

The feeling I had the morning when I found my brother dead, messed me up to say the least, and I'll never be the same. In ways, I'm more compassionate. In others, well, seeing the person I loved most in the world, dead, did me in.  I see him in my dreams, when in a busy store, as I go to sleep. I doubt there is 5 minutes per day I do without thinking of him.

So. sorry for coming on so strong, please forgive me. I really like you guys, and this felt like a comfortable place to vomit up some of this stuff. 

BUT, he was in Halloween 4, Season of the witch!  Hes running security for the guy who is running the control panel tha tis lettign Mike Meyers out of the "asylum"   The utah state prison, in reality.

If you feel like you need to talk about it here, there's nothing wrong with that.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2012, 06:37:35 AM »
And our rates are reasonable.

I think about my Dad and Mom every day.  Dad died in '69 and Mom just last year.  It affects everyone.  Sometimes you have good and bad days.  But we're always here to listen.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Pokey

• Arena
  • WESTERVILLE OHIO 'Twit"
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2012, 10:52:36 AM »

No need to explain anything, and I can only imagine how hard that is. And as for shoving the sensors up Mr. Kawasaki's ass, I would be all for that.
2006 DL1000  2006 SV650
08 C14 "gone"

"All we have to do is decide what to do with the time given to us". Gandalf the Grey

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #45 on: October 21, 2012, 08:10:27 PM »
+10 FOR THE SENSOR SHOVING... as for being able to vent, and gain closure, we are all her for that also, we are very caring and compasionate, and feel all the feelings you feel, but I for one am sorry to have taken the original thread off course..... lets let it run, and feel free to share the feeelings on the open forum. Don't hold back man, I know you feel pain, and sorry to scratch a sore spot.
sorry for the highjack, and I do feel your sorrow for your bro,, sincerely. ;)

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline rcannon409

« Reply #46 on: October 22, 2012, 07:17:49 AM »
You guys are amazing.Flat out amazing. The support and kindness means the world to me.  Its things like that which have allowed me to get out of bed in the morning on the days I wished I could have stayed there.   I knwo a lot of folks have had worse happen to them, so I try to keep that in perspective.  Thank you ugys more thna you'll ever know.

Oh, I've been driving my Moms 2004 Jeep Liberty thsi week. It just turned over 10,000 miles..yes, 10k.   TPS works just fine.   The original sensors.