Author Topic: Get ready for the riding season by wearing your helmets 24/7 during  (Read 1363 times)

Offline sanmo

• Arena
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
Re: Get ready for the riding season by wearing your helmets 24/7 during
« Reply #1 on: March 11, 2018, 07:55:22 AM »
China's failing falling space station is most likely to crash in one of these countries...

I wonder if we could shoot it down....'Hold my beer and watch this...'  :rotflmao:

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2018, 11:25:07 AM »
Would be a truly worthy cause.  :)
2008 Silverdammit C14

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2018, 12:16:27 PM »
We already have a solution for that- does anyone remember the 'Skylab early warning helmet'? It was on SNL and had a plastic spire on top with notches indicating the remaining time the wearer had to leave the immediate area. If memory serves, the numbers were nanoseconds and really, it was pretty funny.

Fortunately Skylab ended up dropping over (into) Australia. Which probably started the Aussies shooting at the thing on the way down, sparking the current draconian gun control in that country. Opps, wrong thread....

Brian
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline Poseidon

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: March 12, 2018, 09:09:59 PM »
I'll give my prediction. It will land somewhere on earth. Sounds about as specific as the expert's prediction!
2017 Concours 14
2016 Victory Magnum
2013 M109R
2016 Can Am Spyder F3T - Wife's bike

Offline sanmo

• Arena
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2018, 04:32:34 PM »
Yup. All we know is that a boatload of chinese crap is headed our way. And this without eBay or Amazon being involved.  ::)
2008 Silverdammit C14