Author Topic: Bike movie  (Read 1422 times)

Offline timsatx

• Arena
Bike movie
« on: August 20, 2015, 10:22:41 PM »
Just a FYI, Saturday morning at 0240 Encore (encrc) will be showing Little Fauss and Big Halsey. I have been looking for this movie for quite awhile.

Offline Rembrant

• Arena
Re: Bike movie
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2015, 06:06:19 PM »
Haha...I watched this movie a few years ago...a friend of mine had downloaded it from gawd knows where, and sent it to me. If you're a biker...bike movies are good medicine for rainy days (or long winters...lol).

If you get really bored, you can try the movie One Week:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eqD9Dm_DMN8

It's a Canadian Indie film...not for everybody of course, but it has some good underlying messages...about motorcycling, and perhaps about marriage as well...lol.

The full thing is on Youtube.

I dragged my wife to see the movie at the theatre with me...however, she was not impressed...lol. On a good note however...we did ride coast to coast a couple years later, and it was amazing. I think the movie prompted me to do it.
“If you're not a liberal at twenty you have no heart, if you're not a conservative at forty you have no brain.” ~ Winston Churchill.

Offline timsatx

• Arena
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2015, 11:53:06 AM »
I had forgotten what a jerk Robert Redford was in the movie. Cool flick though. And since it was cable it showed some unmentionables. Pretty much a good thing. ;-)

Offline Cholla

• Arena
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2015, 06:11:54 AM »
Something tells me Redford wasn't acting.
If that movie sucked I might have enjoyed it. It was worse than that.
Beware the Black Widows...Feared throughout the land!