Author Topic: Was it staged????  (Read 12239 times)

Offline Jaxter

• Blue might not be fastest, but it's my favorite
Re: Was it staged????
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2011, 11:20:44 PM »
Left wing??? what exactly is that...I have never heard anyting about that in the news media???
I've Never Had A Better Day

Offline Jaxter

• Blue might not be fastest, but it's my favorite
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2011, 11:29:01 PM »
I don't know about area 51 or Roswell, but I do know that when I was in the Air Force, one of my good friends was a flight engineer on C141's and he showed me flight maps that clearly showed that there was a strip of air space across part of the US that was restricted to civilian and most military air planes. When I worked for the atomic energy commision at Livermore Labratories the scientists there were working on one of the first military lasers and they hit one of the targets on the moon (placed there by the astronauts) on their second shot...if we didn't actually land on the moon I wonder how the target got there...maybe the scientists faked that too...who knows
I've Never Had A Better Day

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2011, 06:43:16 AM »
They could've been from the lunar module while "still in space".......I am still a skeptic.

It would have to be at the moon not just in space. So your saying we sent the Apollo 11 spacecraft to the moon with a recorded video that transmitted back to earth but no people on board? And the thousands and thousands of people and engineers at NASA, Lockheed, Gruman, etc. built what?

What about all the other Gemini and Apollo missions? What about all the moon rocks and dust studied by scientists around the world and on going for the last 52 years? There is about 10,000 times more evidence and documentation on the moon landings then there is on the battle of the little big horn, or the Titanic or almost anything you can name in history.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2011, 07:32:11 AM »
Area 51 is a big fake.  Next time you get down that way just head straight into the 'Area'.  If you get stopped, just tell them Conrad sent you....   ;)

That's right, just mention my name and you'll be in like, um, in like, hmm, you'll be in like someone, I just can't remember his name.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2011, 07:34:59 AM »
area 51 was shut down a few years ago and moved somewhere else.

Area 52? Area P? Planet P?

KILLER song!

Why Me - by Planet P Project
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline GeeBeav

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2011, 02:42:56 PM »
I always felt the leg crossing scene with Sharon Stone in Basic Instinct was staged.

It's a movie - isn't everything in a movie "staged" ???
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.

Online VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2011, 03:18:16 PM »
Good point.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline CigarSki®

• Arena
  • Newb again?
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2011, 04:11:49 PM »
WMD's in Iraq...
Wayne Sikorski aka CigarSki
2010 ZG1400 - South Jersey
COG 9250