Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456626 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #600 on: October 30, 2014, 10:47:15 AM »
I've got too many of those, but thanks.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline jettawreck

« Reply #601 on: October 30, 2014, 01:41:18 PM »
I've got too many of those, but thanks.

Too many of what? Wives, ex-girlfriends or rosebushes??
This street bike thing is all new to me.
Snowmobiles-I have a bunch of those.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #602 on: October 30, 2014, 02:41:13 PM »
Rosebushes..
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #603 on: October 31, 2014, 05:03:19 AM »
What makes me crazy and annoyed is paying egregious sums of money to be part of a "special club" where I am then told on numerous occasions how unwelcome I am in said "special club."

Needless to say, they ain't getting any more money from me.

What would you consider to be 'egregious sums of money'?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Conrad

« Reply #604 on: October 31, 2014, 05:04:31 AM »
Got trees, no herring.

Nope, very disappointed over that.  I keep looking when the UPS/Fedex trucks come by...but nothing.  :'(

Hmm, the UPS guy just planted a nice new shrub in his front yard. That must have been the one intended for you.

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #605 on: October 31, 2014, 05:09:43 AM »
 :doh:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #606 on: November 10, 2014, 04:36:42 PM »
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline Conrad

« Reply #607 on: November 26, 2014, 04:58:50 AM »
Black Friday sales and the feeding frenzy it causes make me crazy and annoyed!

I'll be glad when that **** is over!   

People are so stupid.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #608 on: November 26, 2014, 05:08:27 AM »
It will NEVER be over....and people will always be stupid!  :(

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #609 on: November 26, 2014, 05:28:11 AM »
That's one of my motto's....'People are basically stupid.'

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #610 on: November 26, 2014, 05:29:46 AM »
 :censored: spammers and  :censored: bots.  That's what  :censored: annoys the  :censored:    :censored: out of me.

voileauciel

« Reply #611 on: November 26, 2014, 10:00:38 AM »
People blocking one of the major connections between New York and New Jersey to protest a LEO doing his job and keeping over 100k people from going home to their families drives me completely up the wall...

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #612 on: November 26, 2014, 10:58:27 AM »
I heard about that on the radio last night.  Got bored and went to AM and got WCBS..

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #613 on: November 26, 2014, 11:01:50 AM »
So... you had a few hundred blocking many thousand? And they submitted to being blocked? What happened to good old fashion road rage?

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #614 on: November 26, 2014, 03:04:46 PM »
So... you had a few hundred blocking many thousand? And they submitted to being blocked? What happened to good old fashion road rage?

http://blog.sfgate.com/hottopics/2014/11/26/video-driver-plows-into-crowd-of-ferguson-protesters-in-minneapolis/
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #616 on: November 26, 2014, 03:30:21 PM »
What happens with road rage is that nothing ever gets better..it always gets worse.  The driver and passengers of that car are lucky that they weren't dragged out and beaten or worse.  You have a mob with a mob mentality.  For that car to do what it did, the police weren't handling the situation and protecting the non-protestors.  It never should have got to the point where a driver felt that they had to run into the crowd to get through.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #617 on: November 26, 2014, 03:45:13 PM »
Seems like there's a gang of professional community organizers around the country throwing meat to the mob. Some of the news feeds look like an episode of The Walking Dead.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #618 on: November 26, 2014, 03:54:31 PM »
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #619 on: November 26, 2014, 03:57:46 PM »
I absolutely agree with your thought here Jim but am not sure the execution is possible. I mean there are not enough LEOs in the country to maintain order in a population that is hell- bent on chaos. There are certainly reactions and adjustments that can be made but order will only be restored is a sufficient percentage of the population (by far the great majority) wish it to be so. Otherwise the reactions and adjustments will not only be unpleasant but unsuccessful in the long term.

Brian

What happens with road rage is that nothing ever gets better..it always gets worse.  The driver and passengers of that car are lucky that they weren't dragged out and beaten or worse.  You have a mob with a mob mentality.  For that car to do what it did, the police weren't handling the situation and protecting the non-protestors.  It never should have got to the point where a driver felt that they had to run into the crowd to get through.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com