Author Topic: Saying hello.  (Read 2187 times)

Offline Lonnie

Saying hello.
« on: June 27, 2015, 08:21:22 AM »
Just joined last night and thought I should introduce myself. My name is Lonnie Wrights and I live in Clemmons NC, I was born and raised here. I've been riding off and on most of my life and do ok but I'm no peg dragger, I just enjoy a nice relaxing day out on the bike. I was riding a 2007 H-D Street Glide that I just never got comfortable on ( can not explain why) and purchase a brand new 2013 Connie This past March of 2015. I'm totaly more comfortable on this bike for sure. I've been on the COG forum for a few months and get a lot of info there and should get more here. I'm a pretty good wrench turner but will ask a few questions before I start a project cause I like to know what I may run into before getting started so if my question sounds dumb please forgive me but in my opinion the only dumb question is on that is not ask. I'm also into trail riding in a ATV and Side by Side club, my ride is a 2014 Polaris Ace 330. Neat little machine and lots of fun but does have a few draw backs, anyway I'll be around doing some reading. One more thing, one of my major issue's is spelling, never have been good at it and since I'm 56 do not see any improvement coming. Thanks for letting me join.
2013 Kawasaki Conni
2014 Polaris Ace

Offline JoeRau

• Arena
Re: Saying hello.
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2015, 09:04:12 AM »
Welcome Lonnie.

I am also spelling challenged at times.  A lot of times your web browser has a spell check built in.  Helps me a lot!

No doubt the C14 is a great motorcycle.  Both this forum and COG are great sources of information, and I also frequent both.

2012 C14.  Black
COG member 10990

Offline Charlie747

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2015, 10:04:12 AM »
Welcome from England

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2015, 01:12:01 PM »
Welcome!
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

jirod

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2015, 02:44:58 PM »
Lonnie, welcome to the forum.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2015, 03:02:52 PM »
Welcome to the forum.  :chugbeer:
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2015, 11:35:53 PM »
Welcome to the forum ehh from Alberta.
 ;D
Cheers
Doug