Author Topic: South FL to Canada with a junk lens  (Read 12488 times)

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
Re: South FL to Canada with a junk lens
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2012, 06:41:40 PM »
Glad to hear you are back and all is OK Steve. I was wondering where you were 'cause I would have thought you would have made it home much earlier.

Brian

Yeah I can't stress how vivid and alive that Kirby is. And when THREE (yes three) FOBs were having their pic taken in the restaurant I could've sworn I heard Kirby out on the bike screaming MERCYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY  :D

Here's a few more pics. After the trip I went down to Naples for a few days...forgot to post up last few BS snapshots!

<snip>

Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #41 on: July 20, 2012, 03:16:17 PM »
Glad to hear you are back and all is OK Steve. I was wondering where you were 'cause I would have thought you would have made it home much earlier.

Brian

Thanks and thanks again for the Rhode Island/Mystic, CT!  Yeah I didn't post up much from Naples, was busy visiting.  Did you or your wife post up the pics somewhere and i missed it by chance?  The 3 FOB pic, I need to remember all that good pow-ah in one spot on a table!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #42 on: July 20, 2012, 07:11:24 PM »
Hey, we had a great time and thank you for giving a call on the way by and taking the time out of your traveling.

Yep, I have that photo and several others. The photo of all the transponders has some kind of a smoky haze imprinted on it- maybe like a halo.  ;D Will post a couple tomorrow and send all of the via e-mail.

Brian

Thanks and thanks again for the Rhode Island/Mystic, CT!  Yeah I didn't post up much from Naples, was busy visiting.  Did you or your wife post up the pics somewhere and i missed it by chance?  The 3 FOB pic, I need to remember all that good pow-ah in one spot on a table!
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #43 on: July 24, 2012, 01:08:42 PM »
Hey, we had a great time and thank you for giving a call on the way by and taking the time out of your traveling.

Yep, I have that photo and several others. The photo of all the transponders has some kind of a smoky haze imprinted on it- maybe like a halo.  ;D Will post a couple tomorrow and send all of the via e-mail.

Brian

^^looking forward to 'em
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #44 on: July 24, 2012, 03:33:55 PM »
Opps....   By the way, send me your e-mail address and I can send you the rest (only a couple of photos though).

Lots 'o Fobs:

Of course after the photo we had to figure out which fob belonged to who.

Steve meets Kirby:

Up the river in Mystic, CT, taken from the drawbridge:

Brian

^^looking forward to 'em

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #45 on: July 26, 2012, 03:56:13 PM »
^^^^^^^^^thanks!

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2012, 04:06:44 PM »
And hope you don't mind I touched up the most critical of pics!