Author Topic: Tyre pressure display gone????  (Read 1771 times)

Offline BigAlan

Tyre pressure display gone????
« on: August 21, 2017, 06:42:02 AM »
So while resetting my clock as i had changed the battery i somehow have lost the tyre pressure display, i can flip through the fuel and temp displays but no tyre pressure display, i am going for a ride shortly to see if it resets but am worried i have some something daft..

Worked before the change

Thanks
Alan
2011 in Black

Offline BigAlan

Re: Tyre pressure display gone????
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 07:09:23 AM »
So while resetting my clock as i had changed the battery i somehow have lost the tyre pressure display, i can flip through the fuel and temp displays but no tyre pressure display, i am going for a ride shortly to see if it resets but am worried i have some something daft..

Worked before the change

Thanks
Alan

Ignore this, went for a ride and it magically came back within a minute, phew.

Alan
2011 in Black

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2017, 09:43:33 AM »
Yeah, they do that. You will not get the page at all if the when the system powers up. What is really funny is that a low battery in the sensor will throw the warning on the LCD but a dead sensor shows nothing at all, nothing on the tire pressure page and no warning on any page.

Brian

Ignore this, went for a ride and it magically came back within a minute, phew.

Alan
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline O.C.

« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2017, 10:24:45 AM »
Time to change that bike Al.....do you have anything in mind  ?   ;)   
CARPE DIEM

KAWASAKI VERSYS 650

Offline BigAlan

« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2017, 11:29:21 AM »
Time to change that bike Al.....do you have anything in mind  ?   ;)

Hi Rog

It went today, guy flew down from Glasgow to Birmingham and i met him at the. National Motorcycle Museam and he rode it home.

I collect a year old Ducati Multistrada 1200S next week, 10HP more and 15st lighter.

Alan
2011 in Black