Author Topic: 2009 Connie  (Read 2024 times)

Offline cmaxson

2009 Connie
« on: May 30, 2011, 05:30:02 PM »
Any stock take off muffler and mid pipes out there?
I have a Leo Vince carbon fiber on now but would like a stock one in case I ever get rid of the bike.
Located in Central New York.
Thanks.
Chris.

Offline SkipH76

Re: 2009 Connie
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2011, 09:21:24 PM »
Chris, I've got an almost new stocker off my 09 (in addition to the one that originally came on my bike-don't ask, it's a long story) and I also have a Leo Vince carbon fiber :)  The deal is, it would be a killer to ship from Texas to New York unless you have connections (such as being a UPS employee or ???).  Email me at skiph76@aol.com if you are interested in spending the shipping $$ and we'll work out a price for the muffler/midpipe.

Skip

Offline cmaxson

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2011, 05:23:48 PM »
What is your zip code? My son works at the local Kawasaki dealership. I will see what he can do about shipping.
Any idea what you will want for them.
Thanks for the reply.
Chris.

Offline SkipH76

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2011, 08:28:37 PM »
I'm at 75684.  Email me at skiph76@aol.com and we'll work out a price.  The can and midpipe is one piece and takes a decent size box to ship.  I can round one up somewhere I guess.  The system you would get is one I wound up with from a local - It wasn't on his bike more than a few hundred miles so it's in great shape.  Just in case you've never seen the stocker off a bike, they have several factory indentions (for some reason) in the midpipe portion that snakes under the bike to the header.  They almost look like dents from a ball peen hammer but they all have em.  Just wanted you to be aware.

Skip