Author Topic: Floridiot in CO. SteveWFL visits Casa Hall  (Read 6044 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: Floridiot in CO. SteveWFL visits Casa Hall
« Reply #20 on: July 18, 2011, 09:59:29 PM »
Maybe Jill just needs a friend, like Mary, or perhaps Jenny?

She met Tami in phoenix and Mary in Pensacola, FL =)
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #21 on: July 18, 2011, 10:00:28 PM »
Jill served her purpose well and i'm back in Tampa. She was losing 8-15 pounds of air per 24 hours. One crazy thing i noticed is she lost air big when i had the bike parked, but when I was running it on the rural roads 8-10 hours a day she didn't seem to lose. 

7006 miles on the tire, [SIZE="2"]4896 on the plug[/SIZE]!

Not sure if i'll keep airing her up or find a deal on a tire tomorrow, still tread left on the PR3. So exhausted I don't want to take the tire off the bike. In Phoenix a stealership offered me $190 for a new PR2 and they do a complete swap off my bike for $25.  That was a deal, but I knew Jill would make it back to Tampa!

Its nice to have lived in Phoenix and have friends there at stealerships, but geez i couldn't waste a perfectly good plug like that =)

Thanks again to Rick Hall and Stavee!
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2011, 09:48:41 PM »
Rick I owe you the 12V air compressor back. Could you please Pm your mail addy? I'll chase my tire warmers down from my friend Eric and ship both to you.

Thanks again

Offline Rick Hall

• Administrator
  • Eruption
« Reply #23 on: July 24, 2011, 09:52:04 PM »
Rick I owe you the 12V air compressor back. Could you please Pm your mail addy? I'll chase my tire warmers down from my friend Eric and ship both to you.

Thanks again

Will do, but wait until you hear an "OK to ship" from me. Need to take care of some family stuff.

Rick
Rick Hall     1994 ZG 1000 "Sam"      xCOG #1914 (CO)
  GfNi H.P.   DOD #2040   1kQSPT 14.16   IBA #3274
    The Kawasaki Concours page at: www.zggtr.org

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #24 on: July 24, 2011, 10:02:05 PM »
Will do, but wait until you hear an "OK to ship" from me. Need to take care of some family stuff.

Rick

OK, will do