Marketplace > Wanted

KDS V3

<< < (5/5)

speedracersworld:

--- Quote from: Freddy on November 26, 2018, 06:01:58 PM ---Part number:  57001-1802

Ver 3.0.9.4   I ordered it thru a dealer and got it a few days later.

If you Google that p/n it will come up with the 2016 training package for KDS in .pdf format.

--- End quote ---

I downloaded the training manual but the dealer stated item isn't for sale; dealer item only. Which dealer did you order it from?

speedracersworld:

--- Quote from: amphibsailor on May 25, 2018, 03:53:41 PM ---Not true. I bought a new version of the software from a dealer for less than $50 iirc.  I'll dig up the info in a few hours.

--- End quote ---

Captain Crunch, did you ever get the info on where you bought the KDS3 Software?

Freddy:
I ordered it from a dealer in Australia - where I live.   :thumbs:  Tree mentioned that he got help from a fellow rider on this forum.  Perhaps that fellow rider may be able to help you too as a last resort.   Send a PM to Capt Crunch if you haven't already, as he's closer. 

speedracersworld:

--- Quote from: Freddy on August 31, 2019, 06:43:24 PM ---I ordered it from a dealer in Australia - where I live.   :thumbs:  Tree mentioned that he got help from a fellow rider on this forum.  Perhaps that fellow rider may be able to help you too as a last resort.   Send a PM to Capt Crunch if you haven't already, as he's closer.

--- End quote ---

Thank for the info! I sent Capt'n Crunch a message :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version