Author Topic: Please don't misbehave..  (Read 1286 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Please don't misbehave..
« on: September 11, 2019, 01:45:33 PM »

To all, I think watching this short clip will explain how I'm feeling these days.  Please don't imagine me in a geisha outfit or of the female persuasion.  Please substitute the Samurai sword with the English Long Sword.  The rest is pretty much spot on.  Also, this is presented via my warped sense of humour.  Regarding said video, substitute the subtitles mentioning Chinese with English. Regardless, the vid does have a word or two that probably shouldn't be played out loud.

This ain't the forum to get mean with anyone.  From now on any such shenanigans will be dealt with summarily, posts deleted, and members banned.  If you come here with a sense of humour then all the better.  Serious people that want serious answers, you're in the wrong place.  And no, it's not a democracy.  Have a wonderful day.  :)   

I'm off to have a few German beers and mellow out but like Arnold, I'll be back.

http://youtu.be/OLvz5E61UNs
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Rubber_Snake

• Arena
  • 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
Re: Please don't misbehave..
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2019, 02:56:47 PM »
I’m enjoying a Warsteiner Oktoberfest myself!   :chugbeer: cheers!
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Oxford heated grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2019, 04:13:00 PM »
Bad case of PMS right there.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2019, 06:09:23 PM »
Oh believe me, it's not PMS.  I'm just tired of it.

Konig Ludwig Weissbier on tap.  Only two places I know of that have that.   One in Florida and the other in Fredericksburg, VA.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2019, 06:26:03 PM »
But of course not you....the halfbreed in the vid.  ::)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2019, 06:30:29 PM »
Nevermind... ;D   I do agree she wasn't having a good day..LOL

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2019, 07:27:56 PM »
Oh believe me, it's not PMS.  I'm just tired of it.

Konig Ludwig Weissbier on tap.  Only two places I know of that have that.   One in Florida and the other in Fredericksburg, VA.

beer snob.

have to go to my Octoberfest, to get new Mugs this year..I'm down to a single "one"... I drink all my beer, and my coffee, from them, and I'm down to one...   

the queen is under the beer?

I don't get it.. but hey...

I do have over 100 sets of 4x +, awesome shaker glasses, with a total of approx 500 others, for sale...  willing to part with the collections...

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline The Pope

• COG #9994 (NC AAD)
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2019, 03:56:57 AM »
The Pope
2011 C-14 Atomic Silver...... aka ImprovedSilverDammIt.

"The Universe is a contest between engineers making things idiot-proof and God making bigger idiots. So far, God is winning by a wide margin." Unknown author, well I don't know who said it.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2019, 06:50:05 AM »
Nevermind... ;D   I do agree she wasn't having a good day..LOL

She had a better day than did Tanaka!   :o
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline PH14

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2019, 11:04:58 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pPkWZdluoUg

I had two of these, but can only find one at the moment. I got them back in the early 80s. I forget if I broke one in the past or if the other one is simple misplaced. Needs washed.  :chugbeer:

Offline JerBear

« Reply #10 on: September 13, 2019, 08:21:01 PM »
Very few people take beer to the art form that Germaans do!  I lived there for two years in the 70's and they do it right!
2008 C14 Non-ABS