Riding > Rides and Stories

Video: 2018 Mid Atlantic Meet

(1/3) > >>

Poseidon:
I spent last week down in Asheville, NC at the Mid Atlantic Meet. It is a meet for the M109R Forum. I currently have a leak from the threads on one of the fittings for my air ride on my M109. My Wife's Spyder is in the shop for some warranty work that is taking WAY too long. Since I had extra room in my trailer, I brought both the Magnum and the Connie. We had 5 ridding days there. 1 day was rained out, so I rode the Connie 2 days and the Magnum 2 days. (My wife prefers the Magnum for 2 up riding. If it was just me, I would have only took the Connie. I had so much fun riding it down there! It just doesn't get much better than a Concours on the twisty mountain roads in that area!

Before anyone questions why I trailered the bikes down, I run the raffle for the meet. I had lots of boxes for the give aways. Needed a trailer for all of that stuff alone. We also do easy ups, chairs, coolers, grills, etc in the parking lot of the hotel in the evenings after the rides. I normally bring extras for the guys that ride in. You will see what I mean in the video below.

It is just a quick edit with some video and pictures mixed in. Let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cB6bm3qo8jY&t=5s

tweeter55:
Looks like a fun time was had by all.

Rubber_Snake:
Looks like some beautiful country!  Out here, the hills are brown and dry.  No rain, but every day is a good day to ride.  I like the pic of the “ball and chain”!

Poseidon:

--- Quote from: Rubber_Snake on June 28, 2018, 09:01:35 AM ---Looks like some beautiful country!  Out here, the hills are brown and dry.  No rain, but every day is a good day to ride.  I like the pic of the “ball and chain”!

--- End quote ---

Yeah, he is a friend of mine that I ride with all the time. He lives about 20 mins down the road from me. They got Married on Thursday in Maggie Valley. 2018 was the 11th Annual Mid Atlantic Meet, but that was the first ever wedding during the meet.

Poseidon:
Anyone notice the radar on my phone in the last video clip at the very end of the video?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version