Riding > Rides and Stories

Final Fall Fling ride November 9 & 10 (Northern Arkansas)

(1/4) > >>

jim snyder:
Figured I would post this here also. Let me know if you are interested.

Ok folks here is an opportunity to get in one more ride before the holidays. The "Final Fall Fling" ride will be held in Clinton Arkansas on November 9th &, 10th. The hotel location is the Best Western Hillside Inn in Clinton. Their number is (501) 745-4700. I have blocked off
5 rooms for the ride but more can be blocked if needed. Rate is around $77/night. Mention you are with the COG group when calling. All of their rooms are ground level so easy parking and access to your bike. So if you didn't get to make Jacks ride or Big Bend join us for this one. Looking forward to some good Arkansas twisties and visiting with friends.   

jimmymac:
Might as well stay home dude. Me and my boys straightened those roads out about two weeks ago. It's not twisty anymore. 8)

jim snyder:

--- Quote from: jimmymac on October 27, 2018, 06:40:28 AM ---Might as well stay home dude. Me and my boys straightened those roads out about two weeks ago. It's not twisty anymore. 8)

--- End quote ---
Tell me you didn't touch Push Mountain road.

jimmymac:

--- Quote from: jim snyder on October 27, 2018, 11:59:01 AM ---Tell me you didn't touch Push Mountain road.

--- End quote ---
We didn't. We did go north and take the ferry across Bull Shoals  lake and hit 125 in Missouri. It's the bomb dude, check it out!

jim snyder:

--- Quote from: jimmymac on October 27, 2018, 03:11:34 PM ---We didn't. We did go north and take the ferry across Bull Shoals  lake and hit 125 in Missouri. It's the bomb dude, check it out!

--- End quote ---
That is exactly the ride we have planned for Saturday the 10th.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version