Author Topic: SOLD...Ultra tour Dome Windshield from Cee Bailey for a C14  (Read 2495 times)

Offline C14ger

SOLD...Ultra tour Dome Windshield from Cee Bailey for a C14
« on: March 10, 2013, 12:12:13 AM »
SOLD

Ultra Tour Dome by Cee Bailey. I have got to say, this is one of the best shield I ever used
see info for this item on the link below
http://www.ceebaileys.com/kawasaki/concours14_2010_ws.html

145 bucks and free shipping
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:29:03 AM by C14ger »
Cool wears out really fast 'over-the-road'

Offline Broz

Re: Ultra tour Dome Windshield from Cee Bailey for a C14
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2013, 03:47:11 PM »
I just orders one....damn. I got to test it in the "try a windshield for free" and I thought it was the best quality workmanship and quietest shield of the bunch.
Semper Fi
Broz
2012 C-14.  Black

Offline C14ger

« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2013, 05:04:51 PM »
I just orders one....damn. I got to test it in the "try a windshield for free" and I thought it was the best quality workmanship and quietest shield of the bunch.

I have to agree with you Broz, of all the shield I ever used, this is the indisputable champ
Cool wears out really fast 'over-the-road'

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2013, 05:59:52 PM »
I'll take it....PM me the details.  I hate this board.   Sorry, I just realized it's for a 2010+.  Is there a difference?  If there isn't, I'll take it.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline tretnine

• Behind Bars Motorcycles and Life
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2013, 07:34:33 PM »
I'm also interested (provided it will fit a 2009). I've been looking for one for quite a while... If Jim falls through find me at bradycsteffl at gmail dot com.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2013, 08:06:42 PM »
You know what, I'm going to take a chance on it...  The worse that happens is that I sell it to someone else.  I'm in.  Send me the details.

Jim
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2013, 04:02:14 AM »
Payment sent...

Offline Big Iron

• Sure don't want to offend anyone...
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2013, 10:01:40 PM »
Wow Jim, "I hate this board" ?? Where did that come from?? Tell us how you really feel...
C-14

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: SOLD...Ultra tour Dome Windshield from Cee Bailey for a C14
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2013, 04:09:34 AM »
I have a very hard time saving any money these days thanks to this board.  There's always something good coming up for sale that I have to have for the bike, unlike my last ones, C10 and Voyager XII....  The above statement was meant tongue in cheek.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: SOLD...Ultra tour Dome Windshield from Cee Bailey for a C14
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2013, 07:09:49 AM »
Got the screen, it fits fine.  I haven't taken the bike out yet with it on but it's thicker than my present CB Euro (fits better on the mounting points).  I think I'm going to do a pictorial on the differences vs the other screens I have....  stock 08, CB Euro, Kwak tall, and the Ultra tour dome.  I'll probably be letting go the CB Euro in a bit as well as the tall Kwak.  We'll see.  I'm going to open up another thread on the comparo this weekend when I get time and get the photos done.  Where's Steve when you need him?