Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 374058 times)

Offline Boomer

• Wickford, UK
    • Boomers GTR Site
Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #1980 on: February 17, 2020, 02:17:52 am »
Too many use the merge lane to pass, ie. drive to the end and try to barge their way in rather than to find a gap to pull out. Too many also seem to be incapable of matching their speed to the traffic in the lane they are merging into. Finally, w.t.f. is peoples problems with using turn-signals? Are they just too  :censored: lazy or are they just plumb  :censored: ignorant?
George "Boomer" Garratt
Wickford, UK

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #1981 on: February 17, 2020, 05:22:45 am »
Finally, w.t.f. is peoples problems with using turn-signals? Are they just too  :censored: lazy or are they just plumb  :censored: ignorant?

Both.  Plus, they have their phones in their left hands, of course.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1982 on: February 17, 2020, 06:02:53 am »
Too many use the merge lane to pass, ie. drive to the end and try to barge their way in rather than to find a gap to pull out. Too many also seem to be incapable of matching their speed to the traffic in the lane they are merging into. Finally, w.t.f. is peoples problems with using turn-signals? Are they just too  :censored: lazy or are they just plumb  :censored: ignorant?

Florida has BY FAR the worse offenders when it comes to not using their turn signals! I believe that once a car is sold and license for use in this state that the turn signal fuse is pulled so that, just in case by shear accident, if someone forgets and attempts to use their signal, it won't work, just like every other Florida driver.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1983 on: February 17, 2020, 06:18:42 am »
Not using signals is not an offence to be pulled over for in VA, however if not using signals and you cause an accident...well then, that's quite different.  The law was changed several years ago.

Speaking of VA...Lane sharing is dead, using handheld devices whilst driving is on the way to becoming law.  Right, I can see people being pulled over right and left over this one...not.  But at least they are trying.
"LOCTITE┬«"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home, 2016 RM traded in.