Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 354064 times)

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
Re: What makes me crazy....
« Reply #90 on: April 04, 2013, 09:08:28 am »
This thread delivers!  :finger_fing11: ;D

Nice, thank you sir for adding my custom thumbs up!  :finger_fing11:
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #91 on: April 04, 2013, 10:24:12 am »
This thread delivers!  :finger_fing11: ;D

Sparky turning into Steve makes me crazy...  ;D

top  :finger_fing11:

Oh crap, now I'm doing it...  :doh:

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #92 on: April 04, 2013, 10:37:55 am »

Sparky turning into Steve makes me crazy...  ;D

top  :finger_fing11:

Oh crap, now I'm doing it...  :doh:

Rock on wit dat! 
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline sherob

• Arena
« Reply #93 on: April 04, 2013, 12:23:16 pm »
Buying a Keurig coffee maker and finding out it doesn't do a full cup of coffee.  That makes me crazy.

Finding out how much those little coffee whatchamacallits cost.  That makes me crazy.

Buying a new :censored: Keurig after 2 :censored: :censored: years because it made itty bitty :censored: demitasse :censored: cups drove me :censored: :censored: bat crazy too!  ;D  Welcome to the :censored: club!  8) 

I did buy my new one @ Target using my Red Card and Pharmacy Rewards card, getting 10% off... :censored: A!  :)
Rob
Brighton, CO... missing Texas!

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #94 on: April 04, 2013, 12:33:58 pm »
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #95 on: April 04, 2013, 12:35:10 pm »
Having to move two other :censored: bikes in the designated MC parking here at work in order to get my :censored: bike out! :censored: holes!!!!
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2013, 01:27:32 pm »
# abreast, as in 3 wide.  Not 3 breastesses.  Then I'd  complain because I only have 2  hands

Yes, but you also have a mouth, I believe.  This would make me crazy in a good way. 

Offline BruceR

• Arena
« Reply #97 on: April 05, 2013, 06:25:48 am »
Yes, but you also have a mouth, I believe.  This would make me crazy in a good way.
Aha!  A problem solver!  A solution giver!  Not thinking of this first makes me  :censored:
I wonder if my wife will get suspicious if I ask her to stand next to the microwave all day?  :finger_fing11:

Offline Conrad

« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2013, 07:30:08 am »
Riding to work and seeing all the :censored: trash that :censored: people throw out of the windows of their :censored: cars! What the :censored: is wrong with people? You can't :censored: wait and put that :censored: trash where it belongs? :censored: :censored: holes!

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline ManWorkinghere

• 2001 Kawasaki Concours ZG1000A
« Reply #99 on: April 09, 2013, 12:58:01 pm »
Riding to work and seeing all the :censored: trash that :censored: people throw out of the windows of their :censored: cars! What the :censored: is wrong with people? You can't :censored: wait and put that :censored: trash where it belongs? :censored: :censored: holes!

Similar for me is seeing a cigarette smoker finish a drag and throw the :censored: butt out the car/truck/minivan/SUV's window!  This is the same piece of :censored: that they had in their car while it was pleasuring them.  Now it has served its purpose, they cannot keep the  :censored: around them anymore. 

I so much want to reach out and stuff the piece of :censored: back into their window.  Arrgh.
after 2012 Rallybefore 2012 RallyCOG#9292:-)

Offline Toxz Qwaste

• Arena
  • stuff & things
« Reply #100 on: April 09, 2013, 01:47:10 pm »
Getting cut off in traffic and then the finger from someone with a 'cOesIsT' bumper sticker

Offline Conrad

« Reply #101 on: April 09, 2013, 02:16:29 pm »
Similar for me is seeing a cigarette smoker finish a drag and throw the :censored: butt out the car/truck/minivan/SUV's window!  This is the same piece of :censored: that they had in their car while it was pleasuring them.  Now it has served its purpose, they cannot keep the  :censored: around them anymore. 

I so much want to reach out and stuff the piece of :censored: back into their window.  Arrgh.

Yep, more :censored: :censored: holes at work. This also makes me crazy. How can these :censored: think that it's ok to throw their :censored: lit butt out the :censored: window?

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #102 on: April 09, 2013, 02:21:51 pm »
Moving all retail stores to a new XenApp server farm followed by a private IP subnet change for all stores. Both of which involve multiple outside vendors, but both have to be done seperate from each other over the next several months.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #103 on: April 09, 2013, 02:22:33 pm »
My Firefox spell checker not working here in the forum.  This makes me crazy.

Hmmm....it just worked.  This makes me more crazy.   :censored: :censored: :censored: and  :censored:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #104 on: April 09, 2013, 02:22:59 pm »
Moving all retail stores to a new XenApp server farm followed by a private IP subnet change for all stores. Both of which involve multiple outside vendors, but both have to be done seperate from each other over the next several months.

:yikes:
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.