Author Topic: What makes me crazy and annoyed..  (Read 456165 times)

Offline GeeBeav

Re: What makes me crazy and annoyed..
« Reply #460 on: September 04, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »
In the days of my youth, I was told what it means to be a man.

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #461 on: September 04, 2014, 04:14:56 PM »
We on the forum do a +1 if we "Like" something.  We hit "Quote" to share someones post, same as a "Share" on FB.  It is all social media, one is more favored than another.  Same vulnerabilities, same keyboard, same bits of data.  We here have a variety of boards to help segregate information, FB does as well, which is an "Open" source, with inner pages for invitees only, just like the "Arena".

Not seeing this is what drives me crazy and leaves me feeling annoyed  (Back on topic Jim  ;) )

Agree completely. My 2 social media sites I use regularly are FB and zggtr.org. In fact lots of times I post the same thing in both or share something from one to the other. So I also don't understanding loving one but hating the other.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #462 on: September 04, 2014, 04:40:52 PM »
Would it be OK to like one and not care for the other? Or are love and hate the only options?

;)

Brian

Agree completely. My 2 social media sites I use regularly are FB and zggtr.org. In fact lots of times I post the same thing in both or share something from one to the other. So I also don't understanding loving one but hating the other.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #463 on: September 04, 2014, 04:45:11 PM »
I try not to frequent or do business with leftist, hypocritical people or organizations. It's not about 'hate' which has lost it's meaning as a usable word in todays society much as the word 'racist' has.  8)

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #464 on: September 04, 2014, 04:49:46 PM »
Would it be OK to like one and not care for the other? Or are love and hate the only options?

;)

Brian

All is ok. I don't understand a LOT of things. That doesn't make any of them not ok.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #465 on: September 04, 2014, 04:51:39 PM »
Hey Chet, maybe you should get you somma' dis:

Hard to be really crazy and annoyed when u be rubbin' da (Easy Boys!) kitty.

:rotflmao:

Brian

Not seeing this is what drives me crazy and leaves me feeling annoyed  (Back on topic Jim  ;) )
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #466 on: September 04, 2014, 04:55:52 PM »
Kirby in it's youth?

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #467 on: September 04, 2014, 04:58:04 PM »
Yeah but now you are getting dangerously close to talking about telling the truth and lots and lots of people do not want to hear that. In fact, if one is in a position of authority, celebrity or even significant public exposure (Easy Boys- not that kind of exposure!) one is almost certainly going to suffer and suffer significantly if he / she is going to tell the truth.

“I speak the truth not so much as I would, but as much as I dare, and I dare a little more as I grow older”
-Montaigne

Brian

I try not to frequent or do business with leftist, hypocritical people or organizations. It's not about 'hate' which has lost it's meaning as a usable word in todays society much as the word 'racist' has.  8)

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #468 on: September 04, 2014, 05:02:24 PM »
Chloe. We are cat- sitting my son and DIL's two cats- that is the small, black one. Nice cat but a little 'off'; she goes from affectionate (rubbing, singing, all the usual 'happy cat' stuff) to growling, howling, clawing (no front claws though) and biting in about 3 milliseconds for no apparent reason. Like PMS but faster. Maybe she is thinking about Facebook?  ;D

Brian

Kirby in it's youth?

Offline Racer Boy

« Reply #469 on: September 04, 2014, 10:29:08 PM »

Why do business with ANY hypocritical people or organization? Is a rightist one okay?

I don't get it.  ???

Son of Pappy

« Reply #470 on: September 04, 2014, 11:20:15 PM »
Why do business with ANY hypocritical people or organization? Is a rightist one okay?

I don't get it.  ???
Feeling crazy and annoyed you missed the separation-,-.  He didn't say leftist hypocritical (one and the same), he said leftist, hypocritical people or organization.  3 separate examples...  To be clear on my end, I am having a hard time telling right from left any more, kinda apolitical, but not really.  "Like" if you agree  ;)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #471 on: September 05, 2014, 03:40:34 AM »

I don't get it.  ???
Not necessarily ok but better.  ::)

Offline turbojoe78

• Arena
« Reply #472 on: September 05, 2014, 06:41:41 AM »
Feeling crazy and annoyed you missed the separation-,-.  He didn't say leftist hypocritical (one and the same), he said leftist, hypocritical people or organization.  3 separate examples...  To be clear on my end, I am having a hard time telling right from left any more, kinda apolitical, but not really.  "Like" if you agree  ;)

+1  (like)   ;D
2014 ZG1400 Concours COG memb# 8645

Offline Racer Boy

« Reply #473 on: September 05, 2014, 08:23:10 AM »
What makes me crazy and annoyed is that everything is so political. Does it have to be this way?

I rarely go to the COG forum anymore because of that kind of crap. I figured that most of the people there are old grouches (typical C10 owner  ;)), and there would be less of that here. But it isn't just here, it is everywhere.

Ugh.

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #474 on: September 05, 2014, 08:46:10 AM »
What makes me crazy and annoyed is that everything is so political. Does it have to be this way?

I rarely go to the COG forum anymore because of that kind of crap. I figured that most of the people there are old grouches (typical C10 owner  ;)), and there would be less of that here. But it isn't just here, it is everywhere.

Ugh.
Once again a comment was made that you felt you had to respond to. That's fine, this is a public forum. Don't start whining about everything being political when you yourself have contributed to that condition.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #475 on: September 05, 2014, 09:22:25 AM »
Boys....
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline B.D.F.

« Reply #476 on: September 05, 2014, 09:52:23 AM »
Look at him go- like watching DaVinci with a piece of charcoal. Jim is my hero- a moderator who can moderate. Rather than those moderators who cannot moderate, fan the flames, cause tremendous difficulty and generally make a shambles of a forum.

Here ya' go Jim, I am faxing you a Margarita!    ;)

Brian

Boys....

Offline Conrad

« Reply #477 on: September 05, 2014, 10:06:21 AM »
I have one for Jim right here.

[smg id=338]
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #478 on: September 05, 2014, 10:14:10 AM »
Look at him go- like watching DaVinci with a piece of charcoal. Jim is my hero- a moderator who can moderate. Rather than those moderators who cannot moderate, fan the flames, cause tremendous difficulty and generally make a shambles of a forum.

Here ya' go Jim, I am faxing you a Margarita!    ;)

Brian

I could change, you know.  Appreciate the Margarita...

I have one for Jim right here.

[smg id=338]

It looks very nice and I do like them but it's like taking a massive amount of caffeine as far as the results.  Keeps me wide awake for hours.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2020 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats/w/AC 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! Member in good standing with the Knights of MEH.

Offline Racer Boy

« Reply #479 on: September 05, 2014, 07:56:27 PM »

You are right, I did miss the separation. It makes a lot more sense when read that way.