Author Topic: Heading to Hickory NC on June 03......  (Read 3656 times)

Offline mlf73

Re: Heading to Hickory NC on June 03......
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2011, 05:28:10 am »
I'm betting it was, right around 11:30 or so.   

Yep, that must have been me headed for the bank.  We'll have to meet up one of these days.  I guess there are a few of us Connie owners in the area but you just don't see each other on the road very often. 
02 Conc- Corbin seat, Cee Baileys shield, MCL fork brace, 4 pot calipers w/zrxmopar's adapters, 310mm rotors, SS brake lines, 1.1 Sonic springs, C14 rear shock, TCro's stick coils, SiSF's economy jet kit, front tip-over bars w/hwy pegs, KB bar risers, fender extender, block off plates, HVMP bar end weights, grip heaters, Murphs fuse block, 55W HID upgrade, relo'd coolant bottle & helmet locks

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2011, 01:16:02 pm »
  I guess there are a few of us Connie owners in the area but you just don't see each other on the road very often.

I have yet to see another Connie around Raleigh or surrounding areas.  You and Jet are the only ones I now of in this area. 
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....

Offline Jet

• Dark Side of the Moon
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2011, 03:58:52 pm »
There are a few others, we should have a tech session or day ride some weekend.
...and a good time was had by all.

Offline sas mayhem

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2011, 05:10:11 pm »
There are a few others, we should have a tech session or day ride some weekend.

I'm game for that.  :chugbeer:
09 Connie
...try to live a day without doing one of the 5 D’s....Deny, Defer, Deflect, Discount and Deceit...tougher than it sounds....