Author Topic: Hey Cap'n Bob.. when are y'all heading up ta Saratoga in June?  (Read 4020 times)

Bob

Re: Hey Cap'n Bob.. when are y'all heading up ta Saratoga in June?
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2011, 05:34:43 pm »
As of now the weather still looks great for the weekend. I hope to see y'all tomorrow!  8)

Offline DHarvey

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2011, 04:51:17 am »
Weather? What's that? 8)

Offline DHarvey

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2011, 06:19:20 pm »
Tom, Blaise, Bob and Alex.. thanks for an enjoyable ride today. It was nice to put faces with names. I forgot how much fun the Ilion Gorge is. Woof! Enjoy tonight in Saratoga and wishing you a safe ride home.

David

Offline bbroj

• To be determined...
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2011, 09:09:48 pm »
What a great day! Thanks to all. Kathy and I just got home after dinner and a stroll up and down Broadway in Saratoga and conversation in the hotel lobby before parting ways. Everyone that still needs to ride home, do so safely 'cause I'm really looking forward to next time! Thankt to Bob for putting together such a nice time.
'12 C-14, Vance and Hines CS One muffler, lowered pegs, tank bra, bar risers, Phil's Farkles rack with Givi V46 top box, fender extender, Bucks tail brights, Canyon Cages and much more to come!
COG 9331
http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?action=dlattach;attach=1302;type=avatar&time=1422479190

Offline mr t

• Arena
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2011, 08:04:17 am »
- Bob--Thank you for setting up the ride Saturday. I had a great time. Nice to see you and Blaise again and a pleasure to meet and ride with Alex and David.   Tom Taylor COG#7173