Author Topic: They should make this a law....  (Read 11999 times)

Excavator

Re: They should make this a law....
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2011, 02:10:46 pm »
Not the ones in NoVA...... >:(   Nor the one I drive..  Priuses, that is...  I'll have you know I've had mine to 55 at least three times in the last 5 1/2 years.......in the right lane.

I guess a right lane Prius is ok but for some reason they all try to drive in the left lane around here. Grrrr

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2011, 02:24:55 pm »
There should be a law declaring RC Cola officially better than Coke and Pepsi.

No law necessary, it simply is better.  8)

Back in the day ('80s), I felt that they should do a commercial where Coca Cola and Pepsi peeps fight each other on a medieval battlefield to a standstill,with casualties laying all around, and at the end of the battle a glorious fair maiden on a unicorn rides through the battlefield, drinking an RC...

Around here, though, just finding RC is the hard part!  NOBODY stocks it, except occasionally WalMart...

It should be a law that prisons be made from the plastic packaging in which the last USB drive I purchased was entombed.

No one would ever escape.

Fortunately the fire department is down the street and had adequate resources to free the device.

I unaffectionately refer to that as buyer proof packaging...
 >:(
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline zgirl

« Reply #32 on: June 07, 2011, 03:02:02 pm »

I unaffectionately refer to that as buyer proof packaging...
 >:(

Before attempting to remove items from said packaging I assemble the following items:

Scissors, utility knife, needle nose pliers, telephone pre-dialed to 911 (ready to hit send), and bandages.   :D
There are two theories to arguing with a woman. Neither of them works.
'03 Kawi ZG1000
'09 Suzuki DL650
COG #5995, AMA #724312, CDA #0117, BMW MOA 121177

Offline Maille Man

• Arena
« Reply #33 on: June 07, 2011, 11:23:03 pm »
There should be a law where the posted speed limit in a school zone is 55 MPH.  20 mph seems like the optimal cruising speed for pedophiles.

There should be a law making learning cursive illegal.

There shoould be a law banning thermometers, speedometers, or odometers.
This is America damn it! Thermofeet, speedofeet, and odofeet for me, thank you very much!

YoDoc

« Reply #34 on: June 07, 2011, 11:28:47 pm »
<snip>

There shoould be a law banning thermometers, speedometers, or odometers.
This is America damn it! Thermofeet, speedofeet, and odofeet for me, thank you very much!

Speeding tickets would be awesome!

Officer: I've got you on my Nikes doing 50 in a 35.
Me: I'm wearing Shift.
Officer: I'm unfamiliar with that brand, I'm gonna have to let you go.

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #35 on: June 07, 2011, 11:45:48 pm »
there should be a law that states star trek > star wars.
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

YoDoc

« Reply #36 on: June 07, 2011, 11:46:37 pm »

I used to like you... ;)

Offline Two Skies

• Arena
  • Road? What road?!?
« Reply #37 on: June 08, 2011, 12:16:39 am »

I used to like you... ;)

Not to worry.  Babylon 5 (or babble on five for the critics) kicks both of their asses!
 ;D
2006 w/50,000+ miles and a few bruises.

MCL Fork Brace & Handlebar Risers.  Bergmen Quick Release Tank Kit, Pilot GT Front/Avon Venom Rear tire.  Trunk w/spoiler.  NGK DR8EIX plugs.  Piece of foam in airbox.  Beads on seat.  Bafflectomized.  Murphs Kneesavers & Fuse Block.  Cee Bailey Winscreen w/vent.  Heated grips.  'Custom' mirrors.

Offline Assassin 11B3P

• Arena
  • The C14 is vastly overrated.
« Reply #38 on: June 08, 2011, 12:20:04 am »
babylon 5? what the heck is that? :)

great...loose another friend! :(
Please use this forum to demonstrate your own ignorance, unfamiliarity with empirical data, ability to repeat discredited memes, and lack of respect for scientific knowledge. Also, be sure to create straw men and argue against things I have neither said nor even implied. Any irrelevancies you can mention will also be appreciated.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2011, 04:17:33 am »
Not to worry.  Babylon 5 (or babble on five for the critics) kicks both of their asses!
 ;D

+1
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline shreveportSS

« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2011, 06:07:34 am »
It should be a law that the president is elected BY THE PEOPLE....not the electorial vote...

Uhm...no. Because everywhere would be **** holes like NY, LA. Chicago, etc.

There should be a term limit law that states, "All political office terms are limited to 1 year or until the offender is hung for treason upon their first decision that is not for the benifit of the United States Citizens of their office's responsibility".
2011 Concours 14
2011 ZX1000GBF Ninja. Died Dec. 1st, 2012
2012 ZX1000HBF Ninja.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2011, 06:21:24 am »
Guys, and I'm guilty of this as well, let's stay with Silvera's original intent of this thread.  Seems it's going a little off course.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2011, 08:24:43 am »
There should be a law that anyone reading while driving should have their book shoved up their behind.

Riding into work this morn, just coming into town and traffic. I'm in the left lane of a 4 lane and coming up behind a minivan that's all over the lane and coming into mine as well. I'm thinking that someone is on the damn cell. I get WAY over to the left and get along side of her. A BIG ole fat woman with a bunch of lil kids in the back, no seatbelts, and she's reading a freakin book! I honk at her and she looks at me, I point at the road in front of her and she sheepishly lowers her book. WTF are people thinking?
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline roadkoan

• Arena
  • Some are as the river, some are as the rocks.
« Reply #43 on: June 08, 2011, 06:39:34 pm »
It should be a law that if you make a law that it should apply to you too.
:goodpost:
'02 C-10

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #44 on: June 09, 2011, 04:10:33 am »
 :rotflmao: