Author Topic: What are you watching?  (Read 238531 times)

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
Re: What are you watching?
« Reply #1335 on: November 14, 2019, 03:44:50 pm »
Bluff City reminds of Boston Legal, even has the same music.  We enjoy it.  I liked Boston Legal as well.
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1336 on: November 21, 2019, 07:28:41 am »
Ford vs Ferrari

We went out to see Ford vs Ferrari yesterday.

Hands down this was the best race car movie ever! My wife and I went with another couple and we all said the same thing. The 2.5 hours just flew by.

You NEED to see this one.

Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #1337 on: December 01, 2019, 06:55:46 am »
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #1338 on: December 01, 2019, 08:18:18 am »
http://g1.ipcamlive.com/player/player.php?alias=59f9f3266234d
Every morning through the winter.

LOL- I just watched and some guy was using a snow blower.  Temp shows something like 23F or so.  Wherever that is, it is too cold and too snowy.  (Their clock shows +5 from EDT, but who knows if that is set to UTC or not).
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline tweeter55

• Arena
  • Ride Hard...Ride Safe
« Reply #1339 on: December 01, 2019, 08:32:41 am »
Packsack in Winton MN. An outfitter outside of Ely.
Do not try to live forever on this earth. You will not succeed.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #1340 on: Yesterday at 07:04:27 am »
The Mandalorian on Disney +.

This is really a great and very entertaining series. And who doesn't love the new critter they're calling baby Yoda? Of course he can't be baby Yoda since Yoda was 'killed' well before this little guy showed up. He can be the reincarnation of Yoda though...

5 outta 5 stars.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #1341 on: Yesterday at 07:45:10 am »
http://g1.ipcamlive.com/player/player.php?alias=59f9f3266234d
Every morning through the winter.

HOLY MOLEY...
just looked, thermo says -20...... and the Feeding Blue Jays were fighting over food..

minus 20..... man, it gets cold here in Ohio... but not that bad...

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

30 YEARS OF KAW.....

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #1342 on: Yesterday at 08:07:31 am »
The End of the F*cking World Season 2.
Just as good as Season 1.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline Rubber_Snake

• 2009 GTR1400 ABS, Black
« Reply #1343 on: Yesterday at 09:45:16 am »
The Mandalorian on Disney +.

This is really a great and very entertaining series. And who doesn't love the new critter they're calling baby Yoda? Of course he can't be baby Yoda since Yoda was 'killed' well before this little guy showed up. He can be the reincarnation of Yoda though...

5 outta 5 stars.

+1 for Mandalorian.  First show since The Dukes of Hazzard that I tune into EVERY week! 
2009 GTR 1400 ABS, 48k miles, AMSOIL synthetic 10W-40 (since new), AMSOIL synthetic 75W-90 final drive (since new). Helibar Horizons, Symtec heat demon grips, V-Stream windscreen, Mountain Runner Flash, Brian’s low fuel eliminator farkle, ST2 smart brake module and smart turn system, Two Brothers Black Series M5 w/P1X decibel killer.

Offline VirginiaJim

• Administrator
  • Elite Member
  • I've forgotten more than I'll ever know...
    • Kawasaki 1400GTR
« Reply #1344 on: Yesterday at 01:37:13 pm »
Based on all the anecdotal evidence here, I did some research and found out that my Samsung TV will work with Disney + app.  Just installed and signed up.  Went into the first 5 minutes of the Mandalorian and decided this could be quite good.  Also lots of other good stuff on Disney +. 
"LOCTITE®"  The original thread locker...  #11  2016 Indian Roadmaster, ABS, Cruise control, heated grips and seats 46 Monitoring with cutting edge technology U.N.I.T is Back! 2008 C14 Moved on to a new home.

Offline B.D.F.

• It's only really cold if you fall down in it.
    • C-14 farkles you almost cannot ride without.
« Reply #1345 on: Yesterday at 01:40:41 pm »
Hey, me too! I was amazed to see there even was a season 2 because of how season 1 ended but..... well, you know what happened.

I liked season 2 also but it did not match season 1 in my opinion. For some strange reason, I really liked that first season which was surprising to me because I usually do not go for that unrealistic, hodgepodge and disconnected type of format (it seemed VERY disconnected at first but of course tidied up nicely at the end).

I think we are done with that now though as I do not see where there is anywhere to go for another season. But seeing as I thought that about season 1, I could certainly be wrong.....

BTW- the actor who plays the male lead in The End of the F*ing World was also the star of an excellent episode of Black Mirror. He was excellent in that show as well though the whole thing was kinda' depressing (like a LOT of Black Mirror episodes are).

Brian

The End of the F*cking World Season 2.
Just as good as Season 1.
Homo Sapiens Sapiens and just a tad of Neanderthal but it usually does not show....  My Private mail is blocked; it is not you, it is me, just like that dating partner said all those years ago. Please send an e-mail if you want to contact me privately.

KiPass keeping you up at night? Fuel gauge warning burning your retinas? Get unlimited peace and harmony here: www.incontrolne.com

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
« Reply #1346 on: Yesterday at 03:03:47 pm »
Disney just did the absolute total cashectomy on you guys... :grouphug: :nuts:

man, I can't believe this....  I cry about paying for NetFlix monthly...

:banghead: :banghead: :deadhorse: :hitfan:

not to mention Disney ain't very "secure"....
https://www.zdnet.com/article/thousands-of-hacked-disney-accounts-are-already-for-sale-on-hacking-forums/

nope, not doing it.. I watched Disney when Walt was alive... it ain't the same anymore.

30 YEARS OF KAW.....

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #1347 on: Yesterday at 04:37:42 pm »
Agreed in pretty much everything you said.

Hey, me too! I was amazed to see there even was a season 2 because of how season 1 ended but..... well, you know what happened.

I liked season 2 also but it did not match season 1 in my opinion. For some strange reason, I really liked that first season which was surprising to me because I usually do not go for that unrealistic, hodgepodge and disconnected type of format (it seemed VERY disconnected at first but of course tidied up nicely at the end).

I think we are done with that now though as I do not see where there is anywhere to go for another season. But seeing as I thought that about season 1, I could certainly be wrong.....

BTW- the actor who plays the male lead in The End of the F*ing World was also the star of an excellent episode of Black Mirror. He was excellent in that show as well though the whole thing was kinda' depressing (like a LOT of Black Mirror episodes are).

Brian
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline MrPepsi

« Reply #1348 on: Yesterday at 04:38:57 pm »
I am pretty sure nobody will agree with me on this, but I'm enjoying Stumptown.
Mostly because it's filmed in Portland, but it's still fun and I used to love the old Fox body Mustangs when I was a kid.
Brent Johnson 
2009 C-14 "Razzi"

Offline mikebike

« Reply #1349 on: Today at 04:29:09 am »
Lights Out with David Spade...just comedy no politics. Just the opposite of all the other late night talk shows, it's refreshing.