Author Topic: AST Adjustable Touring Pegs  (Read 19023 times)

Offline Hiddenmickey

Re: AST Adjustable Touring Pegs
« Reply #45 on: January 05, 2015, 05:22:58 pm »
Many are concerned that perhaps Ryan unfortunately may not have survived the crash. In any event, it is becoming clear that his business has not. Too bad, as he once was among the best.

For what it's worth:  Before I read all this here, I placed an order on-line on 12-28-14 at about 1630 hrs.  I almost immediately received e-mails showing my credit card had been charged for the items.  Then I saw all the postings about AST.  I was worried.  However the items arrived in the mail today 1-5-15.  Everything seems well packaged and in good order.   

Offline Drugless

« Reply #46 on: January 06, 2015, 12:40:20 am »
So.... does this mean that A.S.T. is up and trading again? Will he be attending to orders placed and paid for but not delivered? Can I begin to hope again?
It's better to be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth and confirm the fact. (Like I always do)
Previous bikes-
  Yamaha FJ1200 ('85)
  BMW R1200RT ('05)

Offline zarticus

• Arena
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2015, 08:50:13 pm »
I would be careful, Still lots of people out their that have not received their orders. It's a shame because Ryan was great to deal with & had A+++++ customer support / service when I got my items from him 18 months ago.
2012 Kawasaki Concours 14 Candy Arabian Red
1986 Honda V65 Magna
1984 Honda V65 Magna
1983 Honda V45 Sabre

Offline Gigantor

• I often regretted my speech, but never my silence.
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 06:15:32 am »
After multiple unanswered emails and phone calls AST, I filed a claim with Paypal
and received full refund

2014 Concours 14 ABS Metallic Spark Black
 Xpel Custom Bra kit, SOCALMOTOGEAR HID system, Philip Luggage Rack, Projekt D Radiator Guard, Carbon Fiber Rear Hugger, Mini Euro Sport Shield, Kaw Tour Seat, HF80/2 Horn, RG Frame Sliders, PR4