Author Topic: Consequences of Letting Wife Ride Your Connie  (Read 2475 times)

Offline Aegir

• 2012 - Candy Arabian Red
Consequences of Letting Wife Ride Your Connie
« on: March 03, 2014, 04:58:31 PM »
Couple of weeks back let my wife, who rides cruisers, ride my Connie. 30 minutes later comes back and says she wants one. Pronto. Within a week found one identical to mine. Now she's nagging me to go ride.  :o  Let the farkling begin.   :P

Offline Gumby

• Arena
  • Black 2011
Re: Consequences of Letting Wife Ride Your Connie
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 05:15:12 PM »
That's awesome!

After I read the subject line I was expecting to see a Connie with some tupperware damage.

Offline Aegir

• 2012 - Candy Arabian Red
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 05:28:03 PM »
That's awesome!

After I read the subject line I was expecting to see a Connie with some tupperware damage.

It was my bait and switch.  ;)  Yup, we're loving it. She never knew what she was missing on the cruiser.  Now she's hooked like I was after my test ride. We love this bike.

Offline connie14boy

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 06:02:47 PM »
It was my bait and switch.  ;)  Yup, we're loving it. She never knew what she was missing on the cruiser.  Now she's hooked like I was after my test ride. We love this bike.
[/quote

She better be in good shape and have lots of experience on a top heavy motorcycle, or you are going to be doing a lot of learning how to pick up a 680 lb. beast, and buying lots of parts for her and the bike. My '09 C-14 scared the bejesus out of my wife (and me) doing a couple of low speed moves after I first got it, and she said never again, and I said thank you very much. She rode a Yamaha Star cruiser for many years but that had a low center of gravity.

Offline ZG

• Arena
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2014, 08:30:03 PM »
That's awesome!

+1... I thought the same by the title.  :o :) :chugbeer: