Author Topic: AST C14 LED taillight and blinkers  (Read 2668 times)

Offline SVonhof

• 2009 C14
AST C14 LED taillight and blinkers
« on: March 14, 2014, 06:44:54 PM »
Was following the link to the Bestem Saddlebag liners and noticed these further down on Amazon. Did a search and got to the web site:
http://www.advancedsporttouring.com/Concours_LED_taillight_and_blinkers_p/c14-23.htm
Here are some small pictures, larger ones are on the site:

$100 and an additional $25 if you want the LED's to flash.

LED Flashing Brake Lights / Blinkers / Running Lights for Concours 14 1400GTR

They look nice, but I don't know if they would work with the Projekt D dual helmet lock or aftermarket luggage racks.
Scott
ZX-6D --> CBR600F3 --> TL1000R --> Concours 14
Mods: Two Bro's Titanium Slip-on, Shad SH46 trunk, PCA luggage rack, AeroFlow windscreen, Corbin saddles, Helibar risers, LED brake flashers, "divintymotor" (Ebay) LED tail light, ProjektD sidestand Bigfoot and Helmet locks, Vario Passenger pegs, Oxford Heaterz grips

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
Re: AST C14 LED taillight and blinkers
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 07:43:50 PM »
I like it, except for some of the more annoying blink stuff (that kinda stuff needs to always be short).  Although I wouldn't trade it for my Admore light bar because it is better to have a larger light footprint and that means moving the additional lights as far away from the stock light as possible.  Plus, of course, I have the Projekt D helmet lock.
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

Re: AST C14 LED taillight and blinkers
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 06:27:38 AM »
Was following the link to the Bestem Saddlebag liners and noticed these further down on Amazon. Did a search and got to the web site:

$100 and an additional $25 if you want the LED's to flash.

They look nice, but I don't know if they would work with the Projekt D dual helmet lock or aftermarket luggage racks.

I followed the same link to Amazon and saw this there. I like it too but I also have the Projekt D dual helmet lock.
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn