Author Topic: Hello from the Twin Cities  (Read 3981 times)

Offline micgla1959

• 2013 C14 Black
Re: Hello from the Twin Cities
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2014, 06:20:12 pm »
welcome and have fun

Offline Cold Streak

« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2014, 08:07:05 am »
Welcome.  I'm from the Twin Cities also.  I can say the group here is very active but they always schedule their activities when I am busy.  Maybe I'm too busy?  Anyway, I used Simply Sport Bikes last winter for storage and some work since I was possibly moving and didn't want to ride the bike in January.  The conclusion is they did a fine job with the tasks I asked them to perform and the storage also worked out great.  Normally I'm not to keen on having others touch my bike so I can't offer any other suggestions.  I did have the Hitching Post in Hopkins do the recall stuff, but it was pretty simple so I can't say how they are on the more technical repairs.  They were pleasant to work with though.

Offline billhane

« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2014, 07:17:55 pm »
every shop treats a couple of people good i must have been in that handful ,so the hell with them

Offline ARS

« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2014, 07:19:57 am »
I posted the same question in the local MN-MSTA forum and received a wide variety of replies.  Here's one of the replies. . .

"If you need maintenance call Midnight Motorcycle in Hastings. Adam(owner) and Glen(suspension guru) are both real nice, knowledgable and will take care of you."

http://midnightmotorcycle.com/

Good Luck & Welcome