Author Topic: What did you do to your Concours today?  (Read 686575 times)

Offline Conrad

Re: What did you do to your Concours today?
« Reply #195 on: October 30, 2014, 04:49:36 am »
I installed my new windshield. After it was on, I stood there observing the new look, and how awesome it looked. At that moment I felt something happening and I think I had a ...

:rotflmao:

I don't think that we've ever had any one report on that side benefit before!    :)

What kind of shield did you say you bought?    ;)

I usually don't get that feeling unless I'm using my right hand, to twist the throttle. What did you think I meant?    :rotflmao:
Northern Illinois   Silverdammit '08 C-14 ABS

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

sailor_chic

« Reply #196 on: October 30, 2014, 08:19:32 am »

CB mini Euro dark tint

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #197 on: October 30, 2014, 08:43:34 pm »
:rotflmao:

I don't think that we've ever had any one report on that side benefit before!    :)

You are supposed to imitate the commercial:

"I'll have what he is having"
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline Conrad

« Reply #198 on: October 31, 2014, 05:07:09 am »
CB mini Euro dark tint

Nice! If not for that massive potato launcher...   ;)

"Don't bother me with facts, Son. I've already made up my mind." -Foghorn Leghorn

sailor_chic

« Reply #199 on: November 01, 2014, 07:57:54 am »
Nice! If not for that massive potato launcher...   ;)

Like I said earlier, I am fighting the urge to purchase a CS one

sailor_chic

« Reply #200 on: November 01, 2014, 08:00:02 am »
My Givi V47NNT arrived on Thursday afternoon. I didnt get to put it on the bike until yesterday. Having Phils's rack, It went on in 5 seconds and looks great!

AlbertaDoug

« Reply #201 on: November 01, 2014, 01:11:39 pm »
Went for a ride to the foothills then turned back, temp kept dropping. Grips on high and vest on medium got me home in 30* f , toes cold at 150km though.

Offline JoeRau

• Arena
« Reply #202 on: November 01, 2014, 03:37:24 pm »
I could only bring myself to walk past my C14 today on the way out the door for work.  16 degrees is not what I consider riding weather.  I'm planning on putting it in storage Tuesday.  Right after I vote, and before I go to my deer stand.  I give up for 2014!
2012 C14.  Black
COG member 10990

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #203 on: November 01, 2014, 04:49:07 pm »
I could only bring myself to walk past my C14 today on the way out the door for work.  16 degrees is not what I consider riding weather.  I'm planning on putting it in storage Tuesday.

16F?  Wow.  That is totally too cold :)

And here I was complaining about 48F riding last night.  Getting older sucks, I think my cold tolerance has moved 1 degree every year or something for the last 8 years.  At this rate, I will be a popsicle much of the year.  Of course, my heat tolerance hasn't stayed the same either...
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline tomp

« Reply #204 on: November 01, 2014, 06:51:49 pm »
Gonna be in the 80's here for a few more days and then drop and stay in the 70s for at least another week.  We have finally gotten our perfect riding weather, and I gotta work 11 hr days, now.  Just NOT fair, dammit...tp
Living in the Texas Coast...

Offline Conrad

« Reply #205 on: November 02, 2014, 05:16:30 am »
16F?  Wow.  That is totally too cold :)

And here I was complaining about 48F riding last night.  Getting older sucks, I think my cold tolerance has moved 1 degree every year or something for the last 8 years.  At this rate, I will be a popsicle much of the year.  Of course, my heat tolerance hasn't stayed the same either...

I don't think that you'd care for the alternative Max!   :)

Offline Conrad

« Reply #206 on: November 02, 2014, 05:25:10 am »
Like I said earlier, I am fighting the urge to purchase a CS one

Why fight it, go ahead and just give in.    :)

Offline gPink

• Arena
  • MMVIII C XIV
« Reply #207 on: November 02, 2014, 05:54:28 am »
I don't think that you'd care for the alternative Max!   :)
If you successfully tried the alternative how would you know which you'd prefer?  ???
Thank God for good men willing to do extreme violence.

Offline Conrad

« Reply #208 on: November 02, 2014, 06:13:33 am »
If you successfully tried the alternative how would you know which you'd prefer?  ???

sailor_chic

« Reply #209 on: November 02, 2014, 07:10:43 am »
Why fight it, go ahead and just give in.    :)

I am very weak, so influence like this could cause problems. I do want to change it out, but also have other things on the list that have precedence. Im still in a quandary on what to do with the handlebars. I have murphs wedges already, but still not acceptable. I am leaning towards PE bars, but they are EXPENSIVE!
I also trying to fill my piggy bank for a 14 day road trip in June. So that is the reason I trying to abstain from buying a CS One.