Author Topic: What did you do to your Concours today?  (Read 686235 times)

sailor_chic

Re: What did you do to your Concours today?
« Reply #510 on: January 21, 2015, 04:19:38 am »
Glad you're feeling better Max.

Tom  I can only imagine the ruckus that 4 bikes could cause.  I only have two bikes and have my hands full keeping both happy.

Offline Deziner

• Arena
  • Phoenix
« Reply #511 on: January 21, 2015, 05:23:35 am »
Hope the weather co-operates for you.  Low mid 60's here this weekend.  Need to get the Dyna, RT, and Ninja out soon, before they commit mutiny in the garage.  tomp

What now,  Mr. Christian?
God does not subtract from a man's life the number of hours spent riding a motorcycle

2008 C14, Muzzy exhaust, PCV, heated grips, Sergeant seat, PR4 GTs, Donovan headlight mod, Ronnies highway pegs, Cox rad guard, "The Big Rack", Grip Puppies, XM, many more made by me parts to come.....

Offline tomp

« Reply #512 on: January 22, 2015, 01:23:29 pm »
Well, got to ride the C14 yesterday AM, and the Dyna PM.  The RT need a new license plate from the PO, and the Ninja needs a new front tire.  Guess those two will be left in the garage until needed changes can be made them.  Rain here all day today and again tomorrow.  Beautiful and in the 60's the weekend. 

Hope all that can ride get to ride, ASAP....
Living in the Texas Coast...

Offline rhhall

• Arena
  • I'm your huckleberry
« Reply #513 on: January 23, 2015, 12:53:03 am »
Glad you're feeling better Max :thumbs:
rick
08 Connie ABS(totaled)
14 Connie

Offline connie_rider

« Reply #514 on: January 23, 2015, 11:33:15 am »
Well, got to ride the C14 yesterday AM, and the Dyna PM.  The RT need a new license plate from the PO, and the Ninja needs a new front tire.  Guess those two will be left in the garage until needed changes can be made them.  Rain here all day today and again tomorrow.  Beautiful and in the 60's the weekend. 

Hope all that can ride get to ride, ASAP....

Tomp, I thought you were near me?
Cold and wet here for the last 2 days..

Oops, just saw my error. You rode 3 days ago... Yepp, it was nice that day!

Ride safe, Ted

Offline Rhino

• Arena
« Reply #515 on: January 23, 2015, 11:47:11 am »
Tomp, I thought you were near me?
Cold and wet here for the last 2 days..

Oops, just saw my error. You rode 3 days ago... Yepp, it was nice that day!

Ride safe, Ted

Yup, ridiculously nice 3 days ago! I saw 75 degrees on the Connie LCD in Austin. Not so much today.

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #516 on: January 23, 2015, 12:05:50 pm »

Tom  I can only imagine the ruckus that 4 bikes could cause.  I only have two bikes and have my hands full keeping both happy.

I'm feeling that pain too.
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

Offline tomp

« Reply #517 on: January 23, 2015, 06:52:39 pm »

Back in 2012, I had seven road worthy bikes in the garage.  All needed insurance, inspections, and registrations.  All due at different months.  Now that was a simply crazy on my part.  Expensive too. . .tp

Offline hlh1

« Reply #518 on: January 24, 2015, 02:06:57 pm »
Installed locking exhaust header nuts and Canyon Cages today:

My bikes:  06 WeeStrom, 09 C14 ABS, 83 GS1100ED,

Offline maxtog

• Elite Member
  • 2011 Silver
« Reply #519 on: January 25, 2015, 08:28:57 pm »
>"What did you do to your Concours today? "

Took it to RIC and back (mom visit) ((Main St-> 5-> 199)).  Average from RIC to Williamsburg 35F, low 32F.  At low 30's heated vest/grips on max can't keep up anymore (but the seat is on fire).  LOTS of deer tonight.  Yeesh.  One was just standing on the shoulder staring at me, had to slow from 60 to 20 and he finally ran off.

The second leg/half of the trip ((64)) was average of 42F, much better (but boring, of course).
Shoodaben (was Guhl) Mountain Runner ECU flash, Canyon Cages front/rear, Helibars risers, Phil's wedges, Grip Puppies, Sargent World seat-low & heated & pod, Muzzy lowering links, Soupy's stand, Nautilus air horn, Admore lightbar, Ronnie's highway pegs, front running lights, all LED, helmet locks, RAM Xgrip, Sena SMH10, Throttle Tamer, MRA X-Creen, BearingUp Shifter, PR4-GT, Scorpion EXO-T1200,etc

Offline tomp

« Reply #520 on: January 25, 2015, 08:36:07 pm »
Glad you didn't hit a deer like I did recently, scary, for sure.  Next five days, gonna be mid 60's to mid 70's, then cool off for the weekend.  Guess I will ride while the weather is warm..... tp

Offline tomp

« Reply #521 on: January 27, 2015, 09:57:53 am »
FWIW, the March issue of Rider Magazine has a five page article on the new 2015 C14, and they used the Lime Green model.  Haven't read it yet, but Rider is normally pretty accurate in their tests and reviews. 

Gonna be 75 here today, May ride in honor of  the folks in the NE and all that white stuff now falling there.  tomp

Offline stevewfl

• Arena
« Reply #522 on: January 27, 2015, 12:12:47 pm »
road the chit out of mine today, can't waste this perfect weather  ;D
“The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.” St. Augustine

elp_jc

« Reply #523 on: January 27, 2015, 01:17:22 pm »
Well, I'm bringing it home today ;D. And chose the ugly green to please my wife (who didn't want black for safety reasons). Ha ha. It's not that bad, but just a little ridiculous for a 53-yr old fart IMO, but I don't care about colors; that's why I don't understand why some folks got offended when I said it was ugly. Well, I own one now, so I can say it all I want, right? ;). My credit card will be smoking tonight after ordering all the crap I have on my list :o. Have a great afternoon folks.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2015, 02:15:17 pm by elp_jc »

Offline T Cro ®

• Administrator
« Reply #524 on: January 27, 2015, 03:04:09 pm »
Well, I'm bringing it home today ;D

Pics of it in your garage or it didn't happen....  ;)
Tony P. Crochet
(SOLD) 01 Concours Winner of COG Most Modified in 2010
Ask me about a set of Stick Coils & Harness or Precision Shift Linkage for your C10 Concours