Author Topic: guaging interest on new maker of Pull Back Risers  (Read 2679 times)

Offline Jim H

guaging interest on new maker of Pull Back Risers
« on: October 06, 2014, 05:36:39 PM »
  I came from a Vmax forum and since I am interested in the Pull back Risers made by AST for our C-14's and there is no contact from AST, I decided to see who on that forum with the machining background could make these for us.  Any interest besides myself? 

Jim

Offline twowheeladdict

Re: guaging interest on new maker of Pull Back Risers
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2014, 06:23:38 PM »
  I came from a Vmax forum and since I am interested in the Pull back Risers made by AST for our C-14's and there is no contact from AST, I decided to see who on that forum with the machining background could make these for us.  Any interest besides myself? 

Jim

I know a machinist in Vinemont, AL that makes billet parts for the Vulcan Mean Streak.  If there is enough interest to make it worth his while he could make just about anything. 

Personally, when I first got the Concours I was having a hard time with the reach to the bars but instead of jumping on risers right away I decided I needed to learn how to ride the bike the way it was meant to be ridden.  After two years and over 25,000 miles I am glad I left it stock.  Instead of transforming the bike into a cruiser I started doing Yoga and Box Fit and transformed my body into a sport rider body.   8)
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077

Offline mikeeitup

Re: guaging interest on new maker of Pull Back Risers
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2014, 07:57:51 PM »
I'd be as long as they are cheaper than our only other option. I can't bring myself to dump 650 bucks.
Mike
~Mike~
~2012 Black Connie~