Author Topic: side stand extender/ now on sale again, till gone...  (Read 3866 times)

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
side stand extender/ now on sale again, till gone...
« on: October 15, 2014, 11:55:38 PM »
edited 6/2/2015
just letting you folks know, these are almost gone... so if you want one, better p/m me soon... just saying...

:great: :great:

Thank you for wanting this cool farkle,
these extenders are the best ones I had made, when they are gone, thats the end of them.. they cost me dearly, and will never be

offered again. for the last time...
Also, postage charges have gone up, since my last release, and now I am shipping these with Stainless Steel screws, just to upgrade.
current price of the extender is  $26 delivered (continental USA) and $32 in to ship to Canada, sorry eh, not my choice...Postal cost.
Send me a postal or other money order for the fee, I don't wanna pay paypal, and don't wanna deal with a bunch of other stuff, so please dont ask.
...You want to send me a personal check, fine, it ain't shipping till the check clears.
Money order ships the day I get it.
 to;
p/m  me for address...
upon receipt of m/o , your extender is in the first class mail to you, should be there in 2 days from me recieving your payment.
don't get twitchy, it'll be on the way.
Rich RCOG 5977

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS.. I DON'T INSURE THESE,(that costs too much) if they dont get to you, I can't vouch for the mail system...although I've never lost one in shipping....

if you really need to cal me. my number is in the COG book
don't call if you don't need to. please.

when these are gone, they are gone... just saying.

« Last Edit: June 02, 2015, 07:04:38 PM by MAN OF BLUES »

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..

Offline Outback_Jon

• Arena
Re: side stand extender/ now on sale again, till gone...
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2014, 02:17:19 PM »
I accidentally made my forged money order out for $26,000.  Please cash it and return the balance to my cousin, the Prince of Nigeria.   ;D

But seriously, my money is on the way.
"Outback Jon" Gould *** South Cairo, NY *** COG #9506 *** 2006 C10 "Blueline" *** CDA #0157

Offline MAN OF BLUES

• Arena
  • WHISKEY.Tango.Foxtrot.
Re: side stand extender/ now on sale again, till gone...
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 07:05:03 PM »
edited 6/2/2015
just letting you folks know, these are almost gone... so if you want one, better p/m me soon... just saying...

:great: :great:

Thank you for wanting this cool farkle,
these extenders are the best ones I had made, when they are gone, thats the end of them.. they cost me dearly, and will never be

offered again. for the last time...
Also, postage charges have gone up, since my last release, and now I am shipping these with Stainless Steel screws, just to upgrade.
current price of the extender is  $26 delivered (continental USA) and $32 in to ship to Canada, sorry eh, not my choice...Postal cost.
Send me a postal or other money order for the fee, I don't wanna pay paypal, and don't wanna deal with a bunch of other stuff, so please dont ask.
...You want to send me a personal check, fine, it ain't shipping till the check clears.
Money order ships the day I get it.
 to;
p/m  me for address...
upon receipt of m/o , your extender is in the first class mail to you, should be there in 2 days from me recieving your payment.
don't get twitchy, it'll be on the way.
Rich RCOG 5977

MAKE SURE YOU GIVE ME COMPLETE MAILING ADDRESS.. I DON'T INSURE THESE,(that costs too much) if they dont get to you, I can't vouch for the mail system...although I've never lost one in shipping....

if you really need to cal me. my number is in the COG book
don't call if you don't need to. please.

when these are gone, they are gone... just saying.

46 YEARS OF KAW.....  47 years of DEVO..