Author Topic: "Over the Pond XIII (2015)"  (Read 9592 times)

Offline connie_rider

Re: "Over the Pond XIII (2015)"
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2015, 02:21:46 PM »
OtP Winner and Runner-Up announced this morning.

Ride safe, Ted

After a long month or so of voting, the results are finally in!  Our traveler candidates for this year were:

Mike Aldea
Chris Baum
Charlie Gary
Mark Hartman
Al Norcross

Personally, after reading the bio's on all of these gentlemen, my first thought was that I wanted to send ALL of them because of their terrific contributions to our club.  My hat is off to each of them, with a great big THANKS for everything you have done and still do for COG.

So....without further delay, the winner for 2015 for our OTP Traveller is

AL NORCROSS

As well, our first runner up was Charlie Gary

If all the variables work out and we were able to send more than one candidate, or if for any reason Al is not able to take advantage of this nomination, Charlie will be the man!

Thank you to ALL the candidates for your participation this year, and thank you to all the members who participated in the voting process.  We had over 250 votes come in this year.  over 98% of them were registered members.  The "oldest" member to cast a vote was Ron Ramlow and his wife Carol with COG number 3, followed closely by Rich Reed at COG number 7.  it's great to see so many of our original members still part of our group!  The newest member was Steven Sill, COG number 11845.

A reminder to all, please continue to keep OTP in your donation thoughts.

Dave