Author Topic: Just purchased a new 2014 Concours  (Read 7247 times)

AlbertaDoug

Re: Just purchased a new 2014 Concours
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2015, 01:56:04 am »
Hi there. I to have purchased a red color 2014 to replace my 2009 red color Connie.  I stated a long time ago. That I, liked the Connie so well. That I would purchase another. So, today I did.  All the farkles from the 2009 Connie will transfer to the 2014. All except the front crash bars. In turn I, ordered a new set of front crash bars.  So after they're installed. I will pick up the new bike, next week.  Also I, splurged and purchased a set of PR4's and they will be installed. Thedealership owner. Actually credited me the difference for removing the BT-021's, since they were new.  Paying the difference for the new PR4's.  I have ordered a front fender extender and Pannier reflective decals. In turn I, will install those items myself.  My 2014 in turn will be a mirror image of the 2009, but with the newer refinements.  WOO, HOO, HOO!  ;D

Congrats on the new ride.  ;D

Offline twowheeladdict

Re: Just purchased a new 2014 Concours
« Reply #31 on: March 02, 2015, 05:29:59 am »
Hi there. I to have purchased a red color 2014 to replace my 2009 red color Connie.  I stated a long time ago. That I, liked the Connie so well. That I would purchase another. So, today I did.  All the farkles from the 2009 Connie will transfer to the 2014. All except the front crash bars. In turn I, ordered a new set of front crash bars.  So after they're installed. I will pick up the new bike, next week.  Also I, splurged and purchased a set of PR4's and they will be installed. Thedealership owner. Actually credited me the difference for removing the BT-021's, since they were new.  Paying the difference for the new PR4's.  I have ordered a front fender extender and Pannier reflective decals. In turn I, will install those items myself.  My 2014 in turn will be a mirror image of the 2009, but with the newer refinements.  WOO, HOO, HOO!  ;D

Congrats.  I was wondering when more 2014 RED owners were going to show up here.  If that had been a choice in 2012, I would be riding red instead of Black. 
My Concours Travels:
2014 New England Tour http://www.zggtr.org/index.php?topic=17336.msg212077#msg212077